-('-')- Kawaii conejo -('-')-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha that would be cute. Get a pink bow to put it up away from her eyes.

We rehomed our 2 lops from our landlord, then we got a flemmie and found out that hubby is severly allergic.

I miss my buns especially MeatHead my flemmie. The pic below is my bun MeatHead, he is now living in Ohio and has a girlfriend named Strawberry who is also a flemmie like him.

Oh he has a pretty color ^^ I love orange Bunnys.

I have never seen this breed here though..Most people have the regular Dwarfs.

Oh an allergie is bad..my husband was allergic against the dog, but after a while it stopped. Maybe he got used to it:D

Haha yeah a pink bow, bunny in one arm cell phone at my ear and sunglasses, I will try that ;)

I am hoping to go and see him sometime soon. We are supposed to go to Columbus Ohio US for a picnic with a bunch of guinea pig lovers and she might bring him. Depends.

Hi,
I live in Germany, too and I guess, my bunny is from the same breeder as Angel.
Sammys breeder: http://www.hoppelland.de.ms

My little Sammy (4,8lbs;)):
sammysofa1.jpg
sammygrasknaeuelklein.JPG

Sammy lives together with his big love Bambi:)
sammybambikuschel8.JPG

Hi,

Yes its the same breeder :shock:amazing! Small world.

Mia is from that breeder too, her sisters are still waiting for a home :(

What breed are your bunnies? Cashmere mix?

Sammy is a lionhead-lop.

His mother Leonie:
leoni.jpg

His father Mogli:
papasammy2.jpg
papasammy1.jpg

I think, Sammy has a little bit angora in his fur;) He is so plushy espescially in winter :)

Baby-Pics:
sammybabys2.jpg
the right one is Sammy;)

sammychibi1.jpg
sammychibi2.jpg

[align=center]Little [/align]

[align=center]:purplepansy:Amy:purplepansy:[/align]

[align=center]fighting e.cuniculi/ headtilt!!![/align]

[align=center]As is she hasnt fought enough yetand deserves a little peace and happiness, Amy now has to fight forsurviving again...:([/align]

[align=center]With her cute character she becamea special bunny very quick. I love itwhen she licks my hand,runs all over the house doing binkies or just snuggles withme.[/align]

[align=center]Everytime I enter the room she runsat me and seems to be happy that Im there. [/align]

[align=center]Last time I walked into the roomshe had trouble walking towards me..her head was twisted in a weirdway. I was shocked and knew what it was right away..[/align]

[align=center]Headtilt[/align]

[align=center]-the sickness I always feared themost. I already lost my rat daisy to it and it was horrible what shewent through. I grabbed Amy and started calling several doctors. It wassaturday and hard to find an emergency doctor. I was not too lucky, onewoman told me she was busy with the birth of a cow today and she wouldlook at Amy tommorrow. But I knew time was a factor and soIkept looking.[/align]

[align=center]I finally picked a Dr. in a smalltown nearby after question her about her knowledge aboutbunnys.[/align]

[align=center]Whenthedoctorsaw Amy she said it doesnt look too good. Appearentlyshe hasnt eaten and her temperature was low. She even suggestedeuthanizing her. But that was out of question for me...Amy eats, walksand drinks on her own still- that bunny wants to live. She looked badon the dr.s table but I knew she was just really exited.[/align]

[align=center]I was told that she has e.cuniculithe worst of all the different headtilt sicknesses. Its a braininfection, a neurological disorder. Thats what my Daisy diedof.[/align]

[align=center]Amy got a couple of shots-antibiotic, vitamin B and something for her strength.[/align]

[align=center]That was Amy at the beginning of the therapy:[/align]

[align=center]
Amy2-2.jpg
Amy1-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]The medication was working well andnext time the Dr. saw Amy she was surprised. [/align]

[align=center]Thats Amy after 3 days:

[/align]

[align=center]
Amy4-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]Her head was just a little turned.She even runs around like normal, climbs on the couch etc. I admire heroptimism and strength.[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
amy5.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
amy6-1.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]If theres a chance for her Im sureshe will survive. If any baby bun can fight off such a bad sickness itsAmy. She probably misses her mother, sister and friends but i thinkshes glad she gets to spend time with me the whole day. I sick also sowe sit a home on the couch together most of the time.[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
amy7.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]I'm a fighter! :)[/align]

I will say a prayer for your little Amy so shegets better real soon. You are doing a wonderful job withher. Keep up the good work.

She is so lucky to have you as a Bunny Mommie.

Soooska:apollo:

Poor little Amy :pray:

So much to go through for such a young little bunny. She sounds like a little trooper.

As others have said, you are such a good bunny mom and she's very lucky to have you.

I'll be keeping Amy in my prayers.:pray: I hope you both get well soon!

My prayers for Amy. I have been battling head-tilt for a few months so I know it's hard.

Alicia, the buns Ringo Starr (head-tilt guy) :bunnydance:, SamanthaJane:bunnydance:, Connor Grayson :bunnydance:, TeresaMekare:bunnydance:, and the rest of the Zoo Crew.

[align=center]:bunnydance:Amy isgettingbetter:bunnydance:[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Amy is getting better every day.Luckily she always ate well and never seemed to loosehappyness[/align]
[align=center]
Amyblog1.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Amy having fun licking my hand....shes acting like Im sick^^

amyblog2.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Shes eating well

amyblog3.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Uhh your butt is smelly!

amyblog4.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]I gotta get some air

amyblog6.jpg

And shes a couch potato.
[/align]
[align=center]Since she has been sick she hasbeen doing a lot of dead bunny flops..I mean DEAD:shock:Onetime I walked up to her and called her- she didnt react, I poked her-she didnt react. I lifted her up a bit and thats when she finally wokeup :shock:[/align]
[align=center]With the lsight head tilt she looksreally odd when doing that. I also caught her doing some binkiesrecently. I will try to upload them.[/align]

Yay Amy! :wink::angel::clover: :pray:

This is great news to start my day off. Im so glad to hearit, and I love your new avatar! You are two very gorgeous girls :)

Oh, and I have to ask, who's thisball of furwith Amy:

amyblog3.jpg

Reason tells me thats a dog, but sometimes Moses looked like a dog to me in your pics...so Im curious!

Latest posts

Back