-('-')- Kawaii conejo -('-')-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Your babies are so cute. I love your white teddy/lion head with grey button nose. Too cute.

I am sorry for all of your losses.

I had 3 buns. Keep up the wonderful pics and stories. I love the way you set them up.:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

[align=center]Angel moved in and brought her lil sis Mia

Me and a friend of mine picked up Angel yesterday. We had to drive preety far it was almost like a little trip. Also it brought us to another part of germany, the ex DDR. After WW2 germany gotsplit into two parts and in 1989 was reunited. The DDR was ruled by communists and looks different from the rest of german: You either see very old buildings falling apart, ugly concrete multi story buildings or ver modern new buildings and malls..The people there have a different mentality too and are very friendly. The closer we got to Angel the more we felt lost..we passed the smallest villages I have ever seen. It was all very farmlike :)...oh and the streets were bumpy ;)

Angel just happened to live in the smallest town there. They didnt even have streetsigns..when we finally arrived at the top of a hill, the breeder was already waving at us. It was a huge farm complex. The bunnies lived in the old stables. Thats where they had the boxes for mothers and babies and also a stable where the bunnies could roam free. We spent 2 1/2 hours there simply just cuddling all the bunnies :hearts:
[/align]

[align=center]
stall20papa1.jpg

All the bunnies were really tame. Most of them already little lap buns. The breeder opened the door to the boxes, we had the buns looking at us out of every box one more curious than the other. They were all so adorable. I watched babys with their moms doing binkies and playing around. I felt like I wanted to take in every single bunny :groupparty:

Angel was actually not as shy as expected. Yes shes shy, but shes not afraid of people. Just from things like noise or sudden moves in general. I held her in my arm and the breeder told me I could still decide different and take another bunny. But I knew I wanted to have her :love:. She sat on my arm and put her head under my chin. She really likes to be pet. Just shy of the world but thats going to change once she lives with us.

We spent some more time in the roam free stables. The bunnies were all over us ^^ They were all mothers that don't have to raise babys right now. One of them was just unbelievable cuddly. She was a Schwarzloh colored bun. I remembered seeing her babys online. They look just like her.
[/align]

[align=center]
lohni.jpg
lohniskinder.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]The father is a longhair- cashmere lop. So the babys have a very silky fur. Its medium long (Mia is the 2nd one on the baby pic btw.) So I went back to the other stable to see these cuties in real life. I was petting the girls. One of them was a lot smaller but also a lot more curious. She walked up to me and wanted to be pet. When I started petting her she was laying down and after a while did a dead bunny flop while I kept petting her. That little girl was so cute I just had to take her too.

[/align]

[align=center]
lohni.jpg
+
blau-loh20cashi.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]<-- Mia's Mom Lohni and Dad Captain Blaubaer -->[/align]

[align=center]=

[/align]

[align=center]
2aaBRGBaES.gif
weiblich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
Mia6.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Date of birth: 8th Apr. 2006[/align]

[align=center]Breed: Mini Lop[/align]

[align=center]Color: schwarzloh/ darkbrown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Very sweet baby, totally cuddly[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Püppi (dolly)[/align]

[align=center]She is a total sweetheart, always giving me that cute look. Shes very tiny but not afraid of anything. She and Angel got the same dad which makes them halfsisters. She was the smallest bun in the litterbox but such a tough little girl. She really keeps up.[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
Mia8.jpg
mia7.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
mia5.jpg
mia4.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]little girl cleaning herself

[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

Mia6.jpg

Aww...I just want to kiss that little face! Give her one for me :inlove:. So happy for you and your new buns! you must be having so much fun! Keep the pics coming! Love your blog!

-Haley

[align=center]Bunshaving fun in the house[/align]

[align=center]
Angelrun3.jpg
Angelrun1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Here I come! I can fly ![/align]

[align=center]
Angelrun2.jpg
Angelrun5.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]And again!![/align]

[align=center]
angelrun4.jpg
yay!
[/align]

[align=center]
girls1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Come on up here Angel its fun![/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
girls2.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
girls3.jpg
angel2.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Mia is tired, Angel looking cute.[/align]

[align=center]
Mia3.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Oh thats good ..keep going[/align]

[align=center]
Mia1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Are you ok up there?[/align]

[align=center]
Miarun2.jpg
Miarun.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Im almost as good as Angel![/align]

[align=center]When they moved in[/align]

[align=center]Angel is so different from what I expected. Shes some kind of little action bunny. Loves to run around and jump and climb. She used to live in a small cage most of the time so she took the chance to run around the wholehouse (see pics)[/align]

[align=center]Mia is a little cute baby, she copies was her big sis does. She also likes to drink water out of a bowl and make loud noise. After that she licks her mouth. Thats when I took a picture of her tongue sticking out[/align]

[align=center]
Miatung.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Angel loves sitting on top of the little stool, Mia sits under it. She likes to watch things from above.[/align]

[align=center]I will bond the bunnies next weekend. First I have to take the 2 girls to the vet and get their shots. Moses just got a glimpse of the new girls and already looked very jealous..:rollseyes:[/align]

[align=center]Anyway, I love the 2 cuties already :bunnyheart:bunnyheart[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Aw look at them, they are soooooooo cute, I am so in love with Mia too. Her color is beautiful.

BTW my name is Angel too :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I got news, and I dont have much time to share them. I also keep Emilys other sister (the white one) Im still thinking about a real name..I thought Amy might be nice.

Im prettz sick at the moment. I will post baby pics when Im better :)

I'm in love with Mia!:inlove:

What gorgeous coloring!

Do you know what it's called? I thought "Otter" at first, but no, the lighter color looks orange. It's beautiful.

In Germany the color is called Schwarz- Loh. The english old expression for it was 'black and tan'. Im not sure if its still called that.

This coloring does also exist in blue and havanna. Mias Dad was a blueLoh Cashmere Lop.

Black and tan: http://www.famotec.de/c105/Bilder/loh1.jpg

Black and white: http://www.kaninchenschutz.de/images/tiere/toni.jpg

Bunny was the same color and Nicki was black and white.

Blue Loh: http://animal-world.com/encyclo/critters/rabbits/images/SlvMartenBluFmWCR_U65.jpg

[align=center]Meet Amy the Binkie Queen!![/align]

[align=center]how can I put it...I kept Emilys Sis too..[/align]

[align=center]I know I told myself nomore Bunnys but when I tried finding a home for Emilys Sisters noone seemed to want Amy (was Sandy named after the woman that wanted to take her in) There were 3 people interested in her. First one didnt want her because she was afraid the ears might not flop. 2nd one suddenly wanted Gesine...so I put up and advertise, a very cute one. Here its is:[/align]

[align=center]
SandyWerbungani.gif
[/align]

[align=center]Its says-[/align]

[align=center]Im the little Teddy girl Sandy.[/align]

[align=center]All my sisters already have a home.[/align]

[align=center]But I dont, even though Im so cute [/align]

[align=center]I could move in with you in August..[/align]

[align=center](flash pic)[/align]

[align=center]Do you want to be my 'owner'*[/align]

[align=center](flash pic again)[/align]

[align=center]*The last sentence is hard to translate..."Moehrenspender" is the person that feeds the carrots to the bunny..Its a cute way to describe a rabbits owner.[/align]
So there was a 3rd person interested, but after meeting Amy they didnt want her anymore :?

[align=center]
QShSvpMcra.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
Amy2.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Date of birth: 1st Jun. 2006[/align]

[align=center]Breed: Teddy Lop[/align]

[align=center]Color: white/ dark blue eyes withviolet shimmer[/align]

[align=center]Character: spunky, strong, lively and active[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Binkie Queen[/align]

[align=center]Amy was one of the weakest of Susis Babys. Her Sister Twiggy didnt make it and even after 4 weeks Amy was still pretty weak and didnt walk around much. She ddnt get enough milk because her sisters Maria and Gesine were exceptionally big and strong. But little Amy was a fighter and as soon as she was able to eat hay she ate really good. By the time she was 8 weeks old she washeavier :shock:than all her sisters.[/align]

[align=center]She is very active. As soon as I open up the cage she jumps out and goes exploring the house. The bottom of the cage is just like 3" high but she jumps out higher to show off how good she can jump. She loves doing slide away binkies in the kitchen where the floor is slippery:Done of her fav. jumps is the sideways binkie jump into the cage. She is very cuddly and tame. I love kissing her little nose, she doesnt mind at all if you give her a big smooch.:hearts:Amy has a very pretty eye color right now. Its a dark blue with a bitviolet to it. Hope it stays like that.[/align]

[align=center]
Amy3.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Thats every baby buns favourite chill out spot. The little bowl is either filled with treats or water or fruit snacks. Gotta watch them fishing for apple pieces in the water^^[/align]
[align=center]
Amy4.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]A grumpy look[/align]

[align=center]
Amy5.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Amy flys , jumping is for sissys[/align]

Oh my! Ive been wondering where you went to...now I see! Youve been busy! Amy is so adorable...you are so lucky to have all these cute little fuzzballs!. Does this put the final rabbit count up to 8???

Youre my idol:) Keep the pics coming.

-Haley

Awwww she is cute. If I was allowed to have a bun again and we lived near I would have taken her in a heart beat.

Keep them bunnietures comming :bunnydance::bunnydance:

@Haley

Yah its 8 buns now..^^ at least an even nr. Oh busy?:DHm, I was busy being sick. I had a flue and felt too sick to use the computer ^^'. I also put the bunnys in 3 seperate cages because I cant clean their whole room when Im sick.But that was actually a good idea since the smaller buns need to eat more high calorie food because they are skinny. I weight them daily.

Mia (Meeya) lives with the babys. Shes 4 months old already but so tiny..even too tiny for a Mini Lop..is there like a xtra mini lop :D? xxs bun?She also needs to gain a bit weight.

@Sweat Peas mommy

I was not allowed to have that many..:shhhh...I will see what my husband says when he returns from Iraq..He said 6 is ok.. lol

Mümmel wrote:
@Sweat Peas mommy

I was not allowed to have that many..:shhhh...I will see what my husband says when he returns from Iraq..He said 6 is ok.. lol
lol, I was at petland today and they had a white lop that looked just like yours.

[align=center]Bun Fun

I took some cute pictures when I cleaned out the buns a couple of days ago. If you miss a couple- Moses, Salem and Angel are kept in another room. They are diet group M..Medium *g*

Jasmin and Susi are a bit heavy and the babys need to gain weight. Soall bunslive in 3 groups right now.

Susi and Jasmin

Emily, Amy and Mia

Angel, Salem and Moses

Here is why some buns were not wanted by other people, I love their flaws I thnk they make them unique!:):

Susi1.jpg
Susi2.jpg

Showing off Susis magic ears..She can put both up but the right one flops if shes relaxed :cool:But with those ears she was not good enough for breeding.
Jasmin1.jpg

Here a good picture of Jasmins fly away ears.Her ears are not floppyand not hairy enough, also her faceshould be more fluffy. Amy actually looks like Jasmins baby ^^'

Mia and Angel are very pretty, but too small and lightfor breeding. Moses is not fluffy enough and not tiny enough for a dwarf. She also got a lop face.

Salem is too long and thin, his head is too slim.

Amy and Emily have a mother with defect ears..

Amymarkiert.jpg
Amysmooch.jpg

Amy chinning her new cage and Amy getting smooched :hearts:

Emily1-1.jpg
Emily2.jpg

Emily snacking. Her favourite food is hay -.-..no kidding

Buns2.jpg
Emilysnacks.jpg

Amy digging for apple chips. Emily became fluffy huh?

Jasminbeggs.jpg

JasminwillFutter.jpg

Jasmin beeging for treats:D

Jasminguckt.jpg
Jasminguckt2.jpg

And here she is trying toget out of the cage andchecking out the baby cage.

Jasminpees2.jpg

Still trying to use the litterbox..who cares if its stacked and empty? :tongue

JasminSusi.jpg

Miafights.jpg

Brooms seem to fascinate bunnys of all ages^^See Mia fighting the evil broom.

EmilyMia2.jpg
EmilyMia1.jpg

Having many bunnies can be stressy if they want to be pet at the same time..my left hand was going left right left right ;)

Emilyeyes.jpg

Emily is so fluffy you rarely see her eyes. but they are actually very pretty. Its a dark grey. Since both parents were blue eyed it probably was hard for the brown eye genes that usually come with this color to come out.:)
[/align]

How can people not resist them. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, bunny dance for Emily :bunnydance:My hubby thought it was one of them fluffy dogs we have here.

they are cute. I love em. Makes me want a bunny again. :( I miss my babies.

Oh do you have nomore bunnies? :(

I findEmily looks like a baby Shih-tzu or some kind of new It girl dog. I already planned dressing up Paris Hilton or It Girl like and having Emily on my Arm with her hair in a ribbon..haha..would be a funny picture.

1352472.jpg

Latest posts

Back