-('-')- Kawaii conejo -('-')-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mummel

Reaction score
[align=center]
japanische_flagge.jpg
First of all sorry for the confusing title. Im mixed.
flagge1.gif

It means : Cute bunnys - take a look! These are some very pretty bunnys!

Of course everyone thinks that the own buns are the best :bunnyheartI will be going to introduce all my buns ever and end with my present sweeties.

Bunny Love - How it started

In 1989 there was a little girl that always wished for a bunny. She even tried to catch wild bunnys in her grandparents garden. The buns didn't really fall for the traps though 0_o'...A while later just before she started school her parents allowed her to get a bunny.

[/align]

[align=center]
fms5waqsxm.gif
weiblich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
MuemmelHP.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]27th July 1989 - Sept.1998[/align]

[align=center]Breed: Dwarf Rabbit[/align]

[align=center]Color: Russian Blue (grey)/ brown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Had her own strong mind, self consius, not afraid of anything, the boss, loved me a lot was very fixiated on me, very cuddly, cat like behaviour[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Muemmelchen[/align]

[align=center]Death: Died after fighting cancer, found dead[/align]
Muemmel was my 1st real Pet. When I got her I chose her because she was the bunny coming up to me and sticking her tongue out^^. At home I realized I had to learn a lot about how to take proper care of a rabbit. At first Muemmel hated me and scratched me everytime I tried to get her out of the cage. My Mum helped me with handling her and with time our relationship got better and better. Eventually we became best friends. She was like a little dog or cat roaming round free over the daytime, jumping on the couch and watching TV with me..She always pushed me when she wanted to be pet. She was not nice with many others, my sister was even scared of Muemmel 0_o. When Muemmel had Babys from her Love Schnuppel she was the best Mother I have ever seen even though she was actually too old (5yrs) When Muemmel was 9 she had a little Tumor which we got removed. But another one grew on it and it grew inside too. She got skinnier and skinnier and was one day found dead in the cage. I grew up with her and she was a very important friend to me from childhood to teenage yrs.

to be continued, notice: this is a part of the memorial section of my Homepage

[align=center]Muemmels Friends

ltpWaVwjch.gif
weiblich.gif

BunnyHp.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]11th Dec. 1993 - Dec. 1998[/align]

[align=center]Color: Schwarz Loh (balck with brown/white frame)/ brown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Calm and a bit shy, very active, love climbing and running[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Bunny Banane ^^[/align]

[align=center]Death: Kidneys, found dead[/align]

[align=center]Bunny was my sisters first rabbit. Unfortunalety she got pregnant very early. I was suspecting it but everyone called me crazy until I found her laying in the cage all tired and a lot of fur inside the house. There were 4 babys all dead. When I cleaned out the cage I found one baby left in the corner that was still alive but squeaking and hitting his head on the ground 0_0 I was horrified. We put Bunny and her baby in a seperate Cage but she wouldnt feed the baby. When we almost lost hope and prepared to feed the baby ourselves she understood how to be a mother and fed it. She wa just very young and I believe that unfortunate incident marked her forever. She was pretty shy but she liked to be pet by my sister. Bunny suddenly died after she got skinny and the Dr. diagnosed her with bad working kidneys.

avXRgw6Bp1.gif
meannlich.gif

SchnuppelHP.jpg

12th Dez. 1993- Oct. 2001[/align]

[align=center]Color: white/ blue eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Very calm and trusting[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Casanova[/align]

[align=center]Death: Heart Attack, got scared by train rushing by[/align]

[align=center]Schnuppel was my friends rabbit, but she couldn't keep him. We found out very fast that hes was male when he got Bunny and Muemmel pregnant >_< He was Mr. charming and very much in love with Muemmel. You could see she was his favourite (she was 5 yrs. older). Schnuppel was very calm and tame. We were able to have him outside without a leash (Muemmel too) and he wouldn't run away. When he got older his teeth grew bad and he had trouble eating. The only hope was surgery which he survived. I had a friend of mine that was going to take him home because I was sick. But that friend decided to take the train and was even so stupid to stand right next to the tracks. When a train rushed by our weakened Schnuppel dropped dead and was brought home dead in his basquet. I can't describe how upset I was about that unecessary deaths of his.[/align]

[align=center]

SmybpKuKOx.gif
weiblich.gif

Hoppel2HP.jpg
Hoppelhp2.jpg

05th May 1994- 18th Dec. 2001[/align]

[align=center]Color: Holland grey-white/ blue eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: cheeky, playful, the baby[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Hoppeli, Hoppelchen[/align]

[align=center]Death: Teeth problems, found dead[/align]

[align=center]Hoppel was Bunnys Baby and a real Survivor not just when she was born. We saw her growing up and grew very attached to her. When she was just 1 yr. old she became terribly sick. The Dr. said she must have eaten something poisonus. We found her in the stable she looked like dead and didnt react to anything. The Dr. wanted to euthanize her but we asked him to try saving her. He said the chances were 80% that shes not gonna make it. He told us to keep her warm and give her tea. We feed her with a syringe, she slept in a basquet on a electric pad under infrared light. But really after a short while she got better, was able to lift her head, then sit up and after 2 weeks was almost fully restored. Unfortunalety she didn't win her last fight. Also teeth problems but after her surgery she still refused eating. When I got up one morning to go to school she was dead- the guinea pigs were sitting next to her. That night she died my phone was ringing 3 times and when I answered I heard nothing except a windlike noise. That was at 4 am.When I got up at 5 she was still warm, meaning she just died. If I would have paid attention to the cage when I answered the phone I could have been with her when she died.[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]The Bunnys after the first generation

[/align]
[align=center]
1nc2kDkLBV.gif
meannlich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
BlackyHP.jpg
Blacky2HP.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Dateof Birth: 07th Feb. 2002[/align]

[align=center]Breed: Dwarf Rabbit Mix[/align]

[align=center]Color: black / brown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Likes to be pet, a calm nice guy that totally adores Browny[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: /[/align]

[align=center]He was from a local pet store.Blackywas a very tiny little guy when I got him..He didnt even want to eat regular food. When we took him to the vet we got told he would be just4 weeks old and not be used to normal food yet. We gave the pet shop a hard time about selling too young bun babys :X. Blacky loves too run around, he jumps really high in the air just for fun sometimes. I left him at home when I moved out in 2004 because I didnt want to seperate him from Browny. My sis is taking care of him now.[/align]

[align=center]
VXVvR3mft4.gif
weiblich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
Browny2HP.jpg
BrownyHP.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Dateof Birth: 07th Feb. 2002[/align]

[align=center]Breed: Dwarf Rabbit Mix[/align]

[align=center]Color: Wild colored/ brown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Likes to be pet, a bit bitchy to Blacky sometimes[/align]

[align=center]When I bought Blacky my Sister got Browny a couple of days later. Browny was always the boss even though Blacky is a lot bigger. Blacky had a hard time winning her heart she used to scratch him when he tried to get near her. Today they are a very cute couple. Browny loves to dig holes..and she digs huge holes...she can fit herself in them 0_0. She is wild colored and its funny cuz she changes color every season^^[/align]

[align=center]Muemmels Babys[/align]

[align=center]Unfortunalety we dont have pics of all. The only film we got developed got damaged. I might be able to get pics of Flauschi though. Flecki just died way to early[/align]

[align=center]
kB6eUrjhjC.gif
meannlich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]Color: Two Facegrey-white/ blue eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: playful, very attached to me[/align]

[align=center]New given Name: Muemmel[/align]

[align=center]Death: Old Age[/align]

[align=center]Jul. 1994- ca. 2002?[/align]

[align=center]Flauschi was one of Muemmels Babys. He was my favourite and I spend time caring for him and his brother. I remeber having that tiny bunny in one hand he was laying on his back and I was petting his stomach. He became like a little dog following me around, jumping on top of me, licking my hand or laying down on his backor side to be pet. That bunny trusted me 100%. I wanted to keep him but our parents didn't allow keeping any of the babys-_-. I don't know much about his past life. I once visited him- He was living alone and was pretty agressive when people tried touching him.I heard he died of old age.[/align]

[align=center]
GxGNzu1uqg.gif
meannlich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
NickiHP.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Jul. 1994- 2002[/align]

[align=center]Color: Schwarzloh mix (black with white sprinkels and white frame)/ blue eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Nice when he was born, later agressive and shy[/align]

[align=center]New given Name: Nicki[/align]

[align=center]Death: Not sure[/align]

[align=center]Nicki was Muemmels biggest Son. He was very goodlooking and it seemed he would become like his father. We gave him to our cousins. In the beginning he lived together with a big female named Schnucki. She didn't like him at first. But they became friends. Not for long though because Schnucki died early. Nicki became a lonesome little guy. My cousin who was a small boy didn't handle him right at times and Nicki became so agressive that our older cousin felt hopeless because she couldn't pet the bunny. There were times when we were over at their house and taking care of Nicki. Surprisingly after 1 day with me he was really nice again and enjoyed to be pet.But it didn't last long my cousin didnt bring up the effort to change him for good. He lived alone almost all his life. As far as I know he got euthanized because of a bad sickness.[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
Gux49RCubD.gif
weiblich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]Jul. 1994- Nov. 1994[/align]

[align=center]Color: Hotot (White with black eye frame and black dots)/ brown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: calm like Schnuppel, a cutey[/align]

[align=center]New given Name: Bunny [/align]

[align=center]Death: Got killed by the new owner, a little girl that treted her bad[/align]

[align=center]Flecki was Muemmels Daughter and a really pretty girl. Her eyes were framed black as if she was wearing make up and on her back she had a cross behind the neck and then 3 dots the following one smaller as the other. She was my sisters favourite and she cared for the baby. My sister was very sad when we had to give her away but we found a place at a classmates home. We quickly realized that girl wasn't treating Flecki good when we saw her throwing Flecki in puddles on a cold November day..seriously that girl picked her up trew her high in the air and Flecki landed in one of these deep dirty puddles. I beat the girls a s s and told her we will tell our parents and take he bunny away from her. But when we came to get Flecki she was already dead. She died of a lunge infection and a bad leg.[/align]

The Babys of my beloved Muemmel didn't have a happy fate and it still upsets me that we weren't allowed to keep them..

Translation of the Bunny Names:

I grew up in germany
deflagge.gif
and most names are common german bunny names.

Muemmel > Mooimmel < : Nibble (Nibbly ?)

Bunny : duh

Schnuppel > Shnooppel < : Snuffling (Snuffy? )

Hoppel > Hop-pell < : Jumper

Flauschi > Flaowshee < : Fleecy

Nicki > Nickee < : From the name Nicolas or Nick

Flecki > Fleckee < : Dots

up next : Jesus and Jones

Soon : Moses, Salem, Susi, Jasmin, Emily

[align=center]Buns that went over the rainbow bridge too early

[/align]

[align=center]
1gk4fbCW4S.gif
meannlich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
JesusHP.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]7th Feb. 2005 - May 2005[/align]

[align=center]Breed: Lionhead Dwarf Rabbit[/align]

[align=center]Color: brown- white/ blue eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: very sweet and cute, loved to be pet on the nose[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Jeeez[/align]

[align=center]Death: Don't know[/align]

[align=center]When I got Moses in Spain I was looking for a spanish amigo. My husband went for a ride at a spanish horseranch. Later we talked to the people there a bit. There was a german lady that lived in spain and she let me see the other animals. I saw they had a lot of cute bunnys and I asked her if they would sell one. We got inside the stable and I picked Jesus..first I was thinking of taking his brother who was twice as big but Jesus was the nicer one sitting on my arms and looking at me curious. Jesus and Moses were really good friends. Moses came out of a bad environment and was pretty shy at that time but little Jesus was so calm and cute that Moses felt comfortable. The last evening I saw Jesus alive I sat at the cage and he came to the door, I pet his head and he licked my hand. The next morning he was dead and I don't know why...Moses barely ate after his death and I had to fear for his life too.[/align]

[align=center]
RsPHaZ5udR.gif
meannlich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
Jones3Hp.jpg
Jones2Hp.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]18th Mar. 2005 -19th May 2006[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Breed: Lionhead Dwarf Rabbit[/align]

[align=center]Color: Peach Hotot/ brown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: a calm and very relaxed little guy, was the leader[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Jonesy[/align]

[align=center]Death: Kidney infection?, died on the way to the vet[/align]

[align=center]When Moses was still mourning I saw Jones at a local Pet shelter. He sat in a cage with guinea pigs. I saw him chilling on the top of a bunny house. It looked a bit like lion king ^^. I took him home and Moses and Jones liked each other right away (Moses is a very friendly buck) [/align]

[align=center]Fortunalety they became great friends too.They also totally liked my dog Marlenchen and so I had the 3 of them roaming around free. Jones was such an easy to handle little guy and in his presence Moses traumatic past experiences seemed to disappear. Everyone found Jones so cute because he was so tiny. I was rather surprised and hoped he might grow since too small breeds can have problems with their normal size organs.But he was always at best health. Spring of this yr. he started getting skinnier which at fist didn't make me worry much because he was still able to run around and play without problems. The day he died I forgot to look at the pets in the morning before leaving the house. When I came home in the evening I found him lying in his cage Moses sitting next to him. He was still breathing. I was freaking out didn't know what to do. I got him out of the cage and called a cab to go to the vet. I was crying and saying "Jonesy please don't die!" He died within the next ten minutes we were in the cab. I felt so terrible I didn't even want to get another bunny any time soon. But Moses was lonely and mourning again.[/align]

[align=center]
JonesHP.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

You can see that there are a lot of bunnys waiting for me behind the rainbow bridge.

:rainbow::cry2

I will prepare the picture show of my present bunnys now and hopefully be able to post it tommorow..

@ilovetegocalderon, jenni
Thank you. There are more don't worry ^^ :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Emi

Thanks naturestee.

@Jenni

Jesus was probably pretty weak from the beginning. He was alsoreally tiny (Jones too) and a lot of tiny breeds seem to have problems with organ malfunction.:(

Hope noone is confused- these buns are all passed away so far (dates under the names) and Blacky & Browny live with my Sis.

I will blog about my current 5 buns now :

[align=center]
imu2.gif
My present Buns !
imu2.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
fhMnlOlSmm.gif
meannlich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
MosiHP.jpg
Mosi1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Date of Birth: 07th. Feb. 2005 in Llorret de mar/Spain[/align]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Breed: Teddy Lop Mix (ears don't hang)[/align]

[align=center]Color/ Eyes: White Siam / Lightblue-red eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Very calm, loves to be pet, likes the dog[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Mosi, Mosi-man, Bunny from hell[/align]

[align=center]I brought Moses home from a trip to Spain where he lived under bad conditions. He was caged with chicken and other animals. His long soft fur was tangled and Moses had to get a shave very soon ^^'. His friend Jesus who came from Spain too died very early unexplained. A while later I bought Moses another bunny named Jones who only became 1 yr. old because of a kidney infection. All this was pretty tough on Mosis little bunny heart and he refused eating. I spent lots of time with him and luckily he got over it. I felt very sorry for him and decided to let him have the happiest Bunny- Life that can be. Part of that was increasing the number of family members. I want Moses to have a female by his side and I hope Susi is the one. Moses is a bit spoiled sometimes and always wants some attention. He is a total cuddleball of fur. You can cuddle him like a teddy, he don't mind.[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
61ksg91BIY.gif
meannlich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
SalemHP.jpg
Salem3.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
[align=center]Date of Birth: 13th Mar. 2006[/align]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Breed: Dwarf Lop (looong ears)[/align]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Color/ Eyes: black / darkbrown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Always curious, Likes to play around, cuddly[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Schlappohr, Floppy.[/align]

[align=center]Neighbours of mine gave him away. They were going back to the states and didn't want to take him. At first he was very shy and didn't let me near him. But after a short while he got better and now is almost as tame as Moses. He loves to watch me clean the kitchen 0_o and fight the broom. Despite of what my neighbours said about him (they named him devil) he is avery cuddly cute guy. Every time I enter the room he is the first to run towards me (Moses is slower ^^) he also knows his name by now. Funny is when I give him bunny kisses on the nose and he looks at me all cnfused on cheek inside the other one out (you know what bunnys do sometimes) He still needs to gain some more weight, the past owners didnt feed him well.[/align][/align]

[align=center]
nlR1QxoSbT.gif
weiblich.gif

[/align]

[align=center]
SusiHp.jpg
SusiBabyHp.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Date of Birth: 06th Dez. 2005[/align]

[align=center]
[align=center]
[align=center]Breed: Teddy Lop (ears don't hang either)[/align]

[align=center]Color: Beige Siam/ blue eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: very calm and a loving mother of 4 right now[/align]

[align=center]Nickname: Susi Zueckerschnaeutzchen (Sugarmouth)[/align]

[align=center]Susi was found over the internet. She is a pure teddy lop but her ears didnt flop. If shes relaxed they are halfway down. I find that cute but others didnt seem to think so. Thats why she was still waiting for an owner when she was 6 months old. Just after I send an email to the breeder in may Susi had babys (accidentally) and I have to wait until Juli 29th 2006 for her and the others to move in with my guys. I have been watching her babys and her. Its so cute ^^She lives in a nice home with a family that does hobby breeding.[/align][/align][/align]

[align=center]
Susi2Hp.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Teen Susi ^^

[/align]

[align=center]
ShbslGoCVQ.gif
weiblich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
LHC1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Date of Birth: 01st Feb. 2006[/align]

[align=center]

[align=center]Breed: Teddy Lop [/align]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Color: White/ bluegrey eyes[/align]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Character: vain, very strongminded, wants to be the boss[/align]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Nickname: She got her name from the white jasmin bush[/align]

[align=center]Jasmin (> Yasmeen < ) Is a cousin of Susi. The owners intended to breed with her but her fur is not whirly enough and she also can put her ears up. I was thinking long about getting her or not - when suddenly people were interested in her I thought she was gone and felt a bit sad. But they decided for one of Susis Babys - Gesine and so I finally chose her. People always seem to want a baby bunny -_-Grown upbuns want a nice home too. And there hasn't been arabbit I couldnt "fix" yet (read Nickis story) I like Jasmins graceful look, makes her look vain.[/align][/align]

[align=center]
4UmFD9PA1U.gif
weiblich.gif
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
EmilyAni.jpg
LHC2.jpg
Emily1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Date of Birth: 01st Jun. 2006[/align]

[align=center]
[align=center]Breed: Teddy Lop [/align]

[align=center]Color: Isabell (greybrown)/brown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: cheeky[/align]

[align=center]Emily is one of Susis Babys. I chose to take in one of Susis daughters and I was totally in love with the curious little Emily. Were not sure whether her ears will flop or not but it doesnt really matter. I find Emily looks like a little stuffed animal. As soon as she is 8 weeks old she will move in here with her mum and her aunt Jasmin. Emily is a little explorer and was one of the first babys to run around in the yard.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
Animation2.gif
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Susi had 5 beautiful girls. One (Twiggy) unfortunalety died 1 week old.[/align]

[align=center]Its Emily,Maria, Sandy and Gesine ( > Geyseenay < )[/align][/align]

Wow, you have some beautiful Buunies.

Are they all indoor bunnies? How many do you actually have?

sOOOSKA:apollo:

[align=center]@Sooska[/align]
[align=center]Yes they are all indor bunnies but get to be outside from time to time. I actually have 5 now.[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]:pinkpansy:Some more pics ::pinkpansy:[/align]

[align=center]
smaller.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Susi and Babys outside.[/align]

[align=center]
bunsblog.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
bunsblog2.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]The 2 handsome guys in the kitchen.[/align]

[align=center]
Mosi2.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]mmmhh cheese :tongue[/align]

[align=center]
flopsy.gif
[/align]

bbgrl20: In germany its easy to get any kind of breed. I started off with one fluffy little guy and now I have 4 furballs ;)

Where I got my bunnys

When I wanted to get a friend for single Moses (after Jones death) I was looking around at the local pet shelters and bunny rescue stations. BUT they dont give pets to U.S. Military Members since a lot of pets are being left when they go back to the states :?

But I really didn't want to go to a pet shop, and I also felt bad about the thought getting an expensive bun from a breeder because I wanted to give buns a home that have it harder to find a loving home.

I thought about taking in private unwanted buns and searched in advertises on the internet. Thats where I found Susi a Teddy Lop- she was 6 months old already and had a hard times finding a home because her ears didn't flop right :craziness...She looked similar to Moses and I thought she would be a great friend for him, and they had the same ear "problem". So I sent an email saying I would like to take her in. The people didnt want much money for a defective lop. BUT

Susi was pregnant (on accident)

Just when I wanted to pick her up I got an email with baby pictures..Susis Babys:shock:.
SusisBabys.jpg
Which meant I had to wait at least 8 weeks longer..After 2 weeks the owner sent me new Baby pictures, she knew I wanted to increase the number of bunnys and asked me if I wanted to take in one of Susis Babys...Susi's Babys:cry2My Susi (that I didnt even know yet) was a mommy...how could I deny her bringing one of her babys :love:

And thats how I picked Emily..So because I felt sad for Moses I got Susi and because I felt sad for Susi I picked Emily..But that wan't it.

Jasmin got rejected by their new owners

Jasmin was already chosen but the new owners rejected her after a while and traded her for a Baby Bun, Susis daughter Gesine :rollseyes:Jasmin was able to put her lop ears up and that was fatal. Shes also Susis Cousin a lived with her so I decided to take Jasmin too. :innocent

Susis Babys:

Babys2Ani.jpg

gesine2ani.jpg
Maria2ani.jpg
EmilyAni-1.jpg
Sandy2ani.jpg

Gesine, Maria, Emily and Sandy

Gesine was such a fatty that her sisters Sandy and Twiggy didnt have enough milk. Twiggy died early :(but I'm glad Sandy made it, shes 5 weeks old now and able to eat by herself. Emily was a bit small too but she was able tocatch up quickly.

[align=center]Ok the last thing I'm going to add for now, just wanted to share the good news.

Angel is joining the family!

blau-loh20cashi.jpg
+
lotta2angelsmom.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]<--Angels Dad Captain Blaubaer and Mom Lotta-->[/align]

[align=center]=

Angel.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
VsQnYwCvlk.gif
weiblich.gif
[/align]

[align=center]Date of birth: 6th Mar. 2006[/align]

[align=center]Breed: Mini Lop[/align]

[align=center]Color: Isabell- Orange/ brown eyes[/align]

[align=center]Character: Still a bit shy but were going to change that[/align]

[align=center]Angel is another left over that got too old to find a new owner. On top of that she had a hard youth, she was a pretty tiny week baby. Angel is relatively shy and doesn't like to be pet. Well I promise if you check back in a few months I will update her profile to cuddly and nice :cool:She is pretty tiny and weights 2.4 pounds...I really don't care about size so I don't know how small that is. [/align]

[align=center]I was able to get pictures of her parents since the owner was so nice to let me have some. [/align]

[align=center]Angel will get here in a few days. Lets hope she will like her new home.[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Ok thats it now ^^ no more bunnys ;)
[/align]

Angel.jpg

Angel is a doll! How cute.

Loved reading your blog :) Your rabbits are all so adorable. Susi looks like a little dog in some of those pics!

-Haley

Latest posts

Back