Justice for Queenie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please everyone who has a facebook page go to https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForQueenie and like this page. Queenie is a beautiful cane corso who was tortured by a vengeful ex husband. He locked her in a room with no food or water for weeks. Lucky enough the wife came back to collect a few things and found Queenie. My big question is why the wife left this beautiful girl at the hands of this monster to begin with....Please like the page, follow her story and demand justice be served. We need severe punishment for animal cruelty today! Just remember this time its a cane corso...the next time it could be a toddler.

I 'liked' the page. This absolutely disgusts me. I don't understand at all how somebody could do that. I always say how animals are just little souls. They don't want to hurt unless taught to hurt and even then it's just the absolute loyalty to their owners that forces them to. They put all this trust and love in humans and this is what we give back to them. So incredibly sad.

I went to the page on facebook. I am heartbroken that anyone can do this to a beautiful dog. I immediately thought about my own animals and I could never do that to them. I liekd the page and hopefully this dog will be saved. I hope that the person who is doing this to the dog gets put behind bars and gets the same treatment.

Latest posts

Back