Just wonderin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was 1996 or 1998, Loz. Itstarted out under a different format: Delphi Forums, and had switchedover to this one a few months ago.

-Carolyn

Yes! That's it. It was Delphiwhen I used to belong and contribute. I just couldn'tremember. Think I visited that forum several times a day in,probably 1999. "Dearly Beloved" deserted, taking the computerwith him in January of 2000, and that's when I lost contact.Ahh, but you are helping these old brain cells remember a bit.

Dolores Lindvall wrote:
Yes!? That's it.? It was Delphi when I used to belong andcontribute.? I just couldn't remember.? Think I visited that forumseveral times a day in, probably 1999.? "Dearly Beloved" deserted,taking the computer with him in January of 2000, and that's when I lostcontact.? Ahh, but you are helping these old brain cells remember abit.

Not so Dearly Beloved after all, ey?

Glad you got back on your feet.

-Carolyn

No, not dearly beloved!!!!! I'mnot really "on my feet" at this point but I'll getthere. One of my classmates, heading into The Nursing Programthis fall with me, loaned me her old computer because she got a newone. I took classes last summer. I'm taking classesthis summer...self-study...to help save on this high-pricedgas. I've got two more years of school ahead of me "iffen"I'm going to get R.N. after my name. And, hey you kids, dothe math...I was born in 1944. I've got classmates who arethe same age as my oldest grandchild.

*laughs* Delores,

I was being facetiitous when I said he was 'dearly beloved'. He sounds "lovely".

I commend you for your Drive and Determination to Overcome. We'll be here to cheer with you as you pass all your tests.

You're an inspiration to us all.

-Carolyn

God Bless You for doing that sort of work, Delores.

I could never do that.

I know that the R.N.s know more than most doctors do. My sister-in-law is an R.N., and I know what you're going through.

I have nothing but gratitude for people like you.

-Carolyn

My class graduated in 1963...withoutme. Tested for my GED in 1978, two years before my songraduated from highschool...got it. Didn't want my kid to write "dummy"on a job application when it asked for his mother's educationlevel. I attended my 40th class reunion last June.My class has always included me...part of the small town thing, Isuppose. Hey, Buck!You're even older than me! But my mom is older thanyou! She's 92...going for 93 this coming November.Twelve years ago, she was still going pretty darn good. Notso now, I'm sorry to say. I'm doing this because Ihave to in order to survive. As much as I'm in WalMart, a person can't survive on what they pay!!!

Deloras...not to make you feel old oranything...but you were born the same year as mydad...:shock:and im almost 15 :shock:but hey, mydad doesnt have any grandchildren...my sisters are in their early 20s

Oh gosh! You can't make me feelold! The Old Witch, Mother Nature, does that!!! Iwas a very young mother. My son will be 43 this comingNovember. His son from his first marriage will be 19 inOctober. But.....I describe myself as youthfullymature. Some may argue with the youthfullypart. Some may argue with the mature part.But....... That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

wait no...not my dad..he's 2 years older thanthat...my mom...thats why i was getting myself confused...cuz i wasthinking it was my dad, but my mom graduated in 63...but yea, it was mymom...its funny, my neighbor's mom is a few years older than you, andshe's about the age of your son....but her oldest son is 7 now.

Like I said...I was a very youngmother...not something that I'd suggest to someone else. Mygrandson, from my son's first marriage will be 19 in October.My granddaughter from my son's second marriage will be 10 inOctober. She's the one who was sexing bunnies whenshe was 3 or 4. She still maintains an interest in becoming avet. She was so perplexed that our local vets didn't knowvery much about rabbits or skunks, so she thought it would be a goodidea to learn all she could.....which is a good idea for all of us!

Latest posts

Back