Just trying to make sure everything is norma!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
About 7 hours ago I brought home my bunny. I noticed him eating a lot of his cecotropes. I have yet to see him drink any water and I have not seen him pee at all either. However I also wasn’t near his playpen all day long either and I did go out for a bit. Should I be worried??

Do you have a litter box in his pen? Eating his cecotropes is normal. Mine does it all the time. If he has a litter box, check it for urine. If not, check places he may have peed. What container is his water in?
Yes he has a litter box and I will check it before I go to bed. His water is in a ceramic dish.

Yes he has a litter box and I will check it before I go to bed. His water is in a ceramic dish.
Okay. Then check the water level of his water dish. It may not look like too much has come out in the first couple hours, but if filled up to almost full and find that the water level has gone down, he has been drinking it.

Latest posts

Back