Just Thinking About Bunny Birthdays...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StickyBird

Reaction score
Well, it's been foreversince I've come here!! Winter break sorta distractedme! Anyway, I was beginning to think about Umbra's birthdaythat's coming up in May (he's gonna be 2!). I know it's along ways away still, but he is the first animal I've owned and raisedby myself, so I get excited about these things. Last time heturned a year older, the little poop was too hormonal to noticeanything like a birthday, but this year I want to give him a specialtreat as a sort of cake. So what do you guys think?What would you, or do you give to your bunnies on theirbirthdays??

--Melissa and Umbra

WELCOME BACK!

Our posters aren't like that at all, Melissa!

M.e.came over today for the rabbit's second birthday. She made the cake, and stole my camera...

Anyway, the cake was made from a banana and some oats, they didn't get to eat the whole thing at once either...

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4622.jpg

IMG_4615.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

Every party has to have guests right?

IMG_4623.jpg

M.e.'s little sister made them party hats...

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

~Christine~

Another thing you could add to mushed banana ispellet dust. I sift my pellets out and collect the dust from it in acontainer, they I use it to make homemade treats. Pellet dust would notbe a problem in that form because it would be moistened and not likedry dust.

Sooooo CUTE!! :D

Scott's sister had a birthday party for their rabbit Ginger. Theycontacted the breeder and invited Ginger's parents. I know they had acarrot cake, but I'm not sure if the bunnies ate any.

BunnyMom wrote:
Sooooo CUTE!! :D

Scott's sister had a birthday party for their rabbit Ginger. Theycontacted the breeder and invited Ginger's parents. I know they had acarrot cake, but I'm not sure if the bunnies ate any.

LOL, that is so cute, but crazy.

attachment.php

Lenci's birthday pictures are a lot cuter, but I can't find them. :(

Oh! Toocute! I love the little hats! My compliments toM.e.'s little sis. I was thinking of something with bananas,oats, and parsley, considering those are his favorites. MaybeI can do a cake like Onzlo and Bella's, with some parsley as twocandles (of course, they wouldn't really be candles! Idon't think Umbra would know how to blow them out!). Onething's for sure! I've gotta buy some film for my camera whenI have his B-Day party.

--Melissa and Umbra

Latest posts

Back