Just stopping in to say hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
It's been awhile. I think most of you probably remember me. Things have been good. Oliver is going to be 1 on the 17th. This years has flown by. I hope everyone is doing well here. Miss you guys.

Lissa!!! :hugsquish:

I've been thinking about you constantly!

Oliver is a year already? :shock:

So glad you dropped by! (Dop a note to all the veteran's inBBB).

Your avatar is precious!

Don't be a stranger. :)

sas :hug1

The reason I disappeared is because I don't have any bunnies anymore. Pristine has been rehomed since Oliver was born. I just couldn't take care of her how I would have liked to. She is very happy where she is though.

Someday when Oliver is older I will get a bunny again. I'm sure of it. They are my heart.

Hi Lissa!!

Hugs to you and Oliver!! Wow...what a cutie he is!! Tell him a big ol' Happy Birthday from the crazy rabbit people! :D

Oh...I have five now...can you believe it? Not only that, but I'm getting three lionheads from Peg as soon as we move! Haha!!

Hugs and love!!

Rosie*

maherwoman wrote:
Hi Lissa!!

Hugs to you and Oliver!! Wow...what a cutie he is!! Tell him a big ol' Happy Birthday from the crazy rabbit people! :D

Oh...I have five now...can you believe it? Not only that, but I'm getting three lionheads from Peg as soon as we move! Haha!!

Hugs and love!!

Rosie*
Oh my goodness! That's a whole lot of lionheads! We still miss Iszy (our lionhead)and think of her from time to time. My husband was especially bonded to her. They are such a cute breed.

Hi Lissa, nice to hear from you. I remember way back when you put a baby picture of Oliver (btw I love his name) on here I commented about his beautiful BLUE eyes. Well I see they are still stunning. I'm so jealous. LOL

Susan:apollo:

Latest posts

Back