Just showing off Liam :) Pic heavy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
Well, I am feeling a little better today and not so weak. This is the first time i have actually gotten on the computer since we came home. I'm still having some dizzy spells, but I am definitely better than I was...but here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. I know you all have been waiting to see pics of my little man
Getting all his measurements
SAM_3285_zps06979e5d.jpg

My first time holding him
SAM_3304_zps5f38cab1.jpg

Just missing Audrina
SAM_3305_zps2d2ffe12.jpg

First time Audrina met him and held him
SAM_3362_zps4d230483.jpg

SAM_3371_zps62d312a5.jpg

SAM_3376_zps07d437de.jpg

SAM_3378_zps55da426c.jpg

SAM_3384_zps3213530a.jpg

Handsome little man
226611_3600167942651_1496815679_n_zps3fbd9f61.jpeg

Anderson(my son) had the same little hand booty things, that he never kept on. lol

He's such a handsome baby! Congratulations again! :dancingorig:

Thanks :) Yea he never keeps them on. I have the same problem with his socks. Cant keep them on. I might end up having to do to him what i did with Audrina. I put her socks on her hand for mittens to keep her from scratching.

Thanks :) Yea he never keeps them on. I have the same problem with his socks. Cant keep them on. I might end up having to do to him what i did with Audrina. I put her socks on her hand for mittens to keep her from scratching.

I was just going to suggest that LOL. He is so cute congrats again.

He looks just like my cousin's new baby! And his name is Leo! Simialarities... I can't wait to see him grow up! Congratulations!

Well this is one thing I've missed....you had LIAM!!! Yay!!!! He is just beautiful. Congrats :) how is big sis handling things? I have so much to catch up on but glad to have seen these pics. He is so sweet!

LISA!!! Im so glad to see you back!!! yes I had him. He was a little early. Had him at 37 weeks and 5 days. He was 7lbs 10oz and 21 inches long. I had one shot of pain meds early during labor and then they put the epidural in. The epidural did not work and I felt EVERYTHING!!! But he's here and a healthy little man! Audrina has her moments. She only wants him when we have company and someone is holding him. She informed me today that she is daddy's favorite, not Liam. So the jealousy has kicked in and she is having a hard time adjusting.

Thank you everyone for all the comments!!!

Omg your epidural didn't work. Yikes! When I had my son, I asked for an epidural after I had been in labor for like 12 hours, I couldn't take it anymore!

Well, there was an emergency csection so the anesthesiologist couldn't get to me. Oh my, I was freaking out! Both from the pain and from thinking I would end up being too far along to get one.

Finally I got one when I was dilated to an 8. So I feel your pain, literally! But it worked just enough to dull things for the end. Phew!

My son was 7lbs 10 oz too.

Glad Liam is here safe and healthy. You are no doubt exhausted right about now but it will get better. Sounds like Audrina is acting pretty normal ;) before long she will be protective of her lil brother I'm sure!

Congrats again!!!

Ohh you poor women to have to feel that! I'm am SO GLAD that my epidural worked! Not to rub it in your faces or anything. I was in labor for 16 hours and if I had had to feel that, chances are I would be a single parent because I would have choked my husband to death. I'm already not very pleasant to be around, but add EXTREME pain into that and I'm totally intolerable!
It was for the safety of everyone else that I had an epidural. I would have been able to labor through it(pun intended), but no one would have been in the room with me and they would have had to move everyone in the neighboring rooms over one, so no one would have to hear the words coming out of my mouth. lmao. I wish I was kidding. hahahaha.

Latest posts

Back