Just saying "hi" from SW Texas!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Hi! Thought I'd take a moment to check in and say howdy. There are SO MANY new faces and names - of course it has been FOREVER since I've been here.

We're still in Del Rio, TX - just celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary. Eric just got married in August (WOO HOO) - so I have the "hope" of grandchildren some day. Robin is currently living with us. So hard to believe the "kids" are 29.
Oh - and I have the most awesome daughter-in-law. So happy about that. Art & I are going up to San Marcos next weekend to take the "kids" (Eric & Alex, his bride) on "Murder on the Oreo Express" - a mystery dinner train trip.

I'm currently owned by 3 Prairie dogs, 5 hedgehogs and 20 rabbits. Most of my heart bunnies have passed away and it is just too hard to do a blog right now on them....and I hate to admit it - but the prairie dogs have stolen my heart - and Art even likes them. They're very active when they have playtime and sorta have the personality of a holland lop or something. They love to get into trouble.

Anyway - that's pretty much it for me - just thought I'd stop in and say "hi".

Hi, it's good to hear from you! Yes, I remember when you were a moderator. Glad everything is going well, congrats on the new daughter-in-law, and here's hoping for a grandchild in the not to distant future! :highfive:

Hello again. We celebrated our 37th last month in Sturgis. Everybody asks us what our secret is and we tell them we keep the gun safe locked all the time. Hard to believe our "baby" is 30 now. You need to put up some pics of the menagerie when you get a chance.

:hello
Good to see you around the forum again! I will accept pictures of prairie dogs in lieu of rabbit pictures. Pretty sure they're one of those cute pets we can't have here in CA (also, hedgehogs).
:wave:

Hi there, it certainly sounds like you certainly have your work cut out for you with all those bunnies, hedgehogs and prairie dogs! I hope you enjoy the mystery train trip, sounds like fun :)

Latest posts

Back