Just saying hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraBerridge

Reaction score
Hello!
I’m a brand new soon-to-be rabbit owner! I’m currently getting all her things ready and buying things slowly ( this pandemic slightly impeding my shopping hehe ) I’m going to get a Holland Lop and call her Ruby! I keep googling questions about house rabbits and the answers are always on here so I decided to actually join! So thank you for your great advice so far hehe!
Laura x

Hello! Welcome to the forum! Ruby is such a cute name! I'm sure Apollo is already getting annoyed with me being home all the time because of this pandemic 😆

Awww! I bet he’s loving all the extra attention! Ruby is my nans name, she says she’s honoured to have a bunny named after her hehe xxxxx

Welcome! I love the name Ruby! I was going to name a cat Ruby, but we already have a cat named Ruthie and I figured that would get confusing 😂. Feel free to ask any questions!

Welcome to the forum ☺

Myself have already stock piled hay for the summer and pellets to next year. I always bulk buy because it becomes cheaper. Try to find a good farmer and you will get cheap hay that have good quality.

I also love your bunnies name ^-^

Latest posts

Back