Just Frank

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the vet internship! That's so cool! If you become a vet you will rarely have to take your buns to the vet because you'll know if they have a cold and what to give them if they do.

That tattoo is so pretty! But ouch it must have hurt! I love the colors of it though, its so pretty with the flowers and butterflies!

:woohoo Congratulations on your internship with your vet! She is an adorable lizard! Are those mealworms she is eating? Never thought I would want to touch or cuddle a lizard but she makes me want to pet her! lol Love your tattoo, it is gorgeous! I am curious about the story behind your tattoo but that's my curious nature. lol

wow! thanks everyone! :) ill pass the compliments on to lady and frank lol.

and for Tauntz, the story of my tattoo;
my parents divorced when I was young and my sister was still a baby, and since then they have both been remarried and had more children. But whats awesome is instead of hating eachother and being bitter like a lot of divorced families can be, we all are super close (i mean my mom babysits my dads other children daily since my stepmom works and we go on big family vacations together. lol its odd but it works out for everyone) and we just all get along great. I mean our family is like how divorced families should* be, at least i think so lol.
so i got the garden tattoo (each flower is for a parent. the two blue butterflies are for my brothers and the two pink ones are for my sisters) to show how different plants and colors and wildlife work together in nature to make something beautiful just like how all the different personalities in my immediate family do for me :)

Wow! That is wonderful! Not only is that how divorced families should be but even the single marriage families should be! Beautiful tribute to your family! Thank you for sharing it with me!

Sorry for being gone for so long! finals are coming up and ive had a rough week. I moved here from the boston area, and i have been having nightmares ever since the bombings. very happy with the news of him being put into custody..
but anyway, with boston and texas and every other horror going on in todays world I thought maybe we could all use a laugh? a couple of goofy pictures that have helped me out this week.

sdcfvgbhjkl.jpg

tumblr_mlja7bObWA1s4o3y1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlja7bObWA1s4o3y1o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlja7bObWA1s4o3y1o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlja7bObWA1s4o3y1o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlja7bObWA1s4o3y1o6_500.jpg

tumblr_mlja7bObWA1s4o3y1o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlja7bObWA1s4o3y1o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlja7bObWA1s4o3y1o9_500.jpg

Oh my goodness...that first picture of Frank in this set. That made me laugh so hard. "Staring contest, dude....no seriously...you think you can beat me? Give up." And your lizard...SQUEEE! That has to be the grumpiest face I've ever seen on a lizard. I wish there was a site like disapproving rabbits for disapproving geckos!
And, since I'm just catching up...nice tat...that only took four hours??

Oh my goodness...that first picture of Frank in this set. That made me laugh so hard. "Staring contest, dude....no seriously...you think you can beat me? Give up." And your lizard...SQUEEE! That has to be the grumpiest face I've ever seen on a lizard. I wish there was a site like disapproving rabbits for disapproving geckos!
And, since I'm just catching up...nice tat...that only took four hours??

him and my boyfriend have a lot of floor time staring contests lol. and lady always looks like someone just woke her up hahah.
also! thanks about that tattoo :) yea it only took four! the guy i went to is amazzinggggly fast for all the details he includes!

we are trying to teach frank some tricks. so tonight i got on the floor and was trying to teach "stand tall" which resulted in him standing ontop of my tummy lol. he walked right off of me at one point! but i love these pictures because it shows how long himmies can be! and of course he belly and tush. cutest little man ever.

tumblr_mll048fgug1s4o3y1o1_250.jpg

tumblr_mll048fgug1s4o3y1o2_1280.jpg

Oh, frank is such a cutie and lady is so funny and I´m not really a fan of lizards but she looks like a real character.

Love those last photos of him stretching up...such lovely markings and a clever little chappie lol.

Haha, loved the photos! Lady looks like a grump. And Frank is adorable as always!

Haha, I love the ones of him standing on you and stretching up he would looks so funny if he had a suit and tie and hat. It would be too funny. :)

classes are finally totally over! so far i have gotten 2 out of 4 class grades back and have an A and a B+ so we are off to a good start atleast. lol
but anyway, to celebrate i broke out my drawing tablet and drew up a "tattoo" of frank eating blueberries.. i dont have any words in the banner because i am terrible at lettering. but yea..oh and i drew up a little baby dutch.

frankb.jpg

rabbit.jpg

Wow, those drawings are great! You are talented. :) I love both the drawings, they are so realistic! :) Great job!!!

thanks so much! i really love drawing animals and some anatomical human sketches lol but i figured id post the bunny ones atleast cuz im sure noone here cares much for the rest hahah :p

The drawings are pretty good! :) And if you want you can post your other sketches, afterall you can post anything you want in your blog, even if it isn't bunny related. Besides I think it would be cool to see your other sketches. I'm sure they are great. :)

Haha, those are awesome!!! They look like the human body shape, and I like the fact that they are in yoga positions its cool. The dog looks great too! Do you use a pencil to sketch them?

I thought it looked a little electronic. :) Still those drawing are great! I don't think I could even draw ones like that if I was using a drawing tablet. Drawing tablets are cool, maybe I'll get one. They look like they are right up my alley. I love to draw! But I'm not that good yet.

:upsidedown:sorry for the break! we went to my parents place for the weekend for my aunts wedding and frank has been grumpy about it becuase he was basically in a cage the whole weekend. but she has so many pets that could hurt him and we didnt have someone to watch him at home. :( hes getting less grumpy though. lol last night he was playful. also! i started my internship this week. Tuesday was my first day and I got to watch my first surgery which was on a cat that had a tumor on its jaw, went on a farm call for a thought to be pregnant horse (turned out it was just fat lolol), and played with some puppies. and today was day2. I mainly just cleaned kennels and took dogs out to potty/fed them, bathed one, and then cleaned out the cat cages /fed them all. watched a couple spays/declawing surgeries and went home. so far im loving it though:) its a great motivation for school, i really really hope that I get into this vet technician program now. lol:D:bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back