just found out Piksi is a BOY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagneticLove

Reaction score
yep saw them last night while HE (feels wierd still) was hopping around my bed. every time he would walk i would see pink so im like what the hell? i pick him up and i see his little testicles!! omg now i need a new name for him because pixie sounds too girly any help?

i was thinking spotty, or oreo, or bunbun, um.... frost bite, um.... frostie, i dont know... lol

i guess i will call my future girl bunny piksi

and so does that mean he has all ready gone through puberty? i think he is like around 4 or 5 months old..... maybe he is older??
he is still a very very sweet bunny when is he going to start being all mean?

MagneticLove wrote:
omg now i need a new name for him because pixie sounds too girly any help?

and so does that mean he has all ready gone through puberty? i think he is like around 4 or 5 months old..... maybe he is older??
he is still a very very sweet bunny when is he going to start being all mean?
You could try "Pesky" - it sounds pretty much the same, so he wouldn't be confused, but it's a bit more boyish (think Elmer Fudd, "pesky rabbit!")

Sounds like he's entering puberty - you've got five or six interesting months ahead of you. Stick with him, be firm, and he'll settle down as he approaches his first birthday.

There's no reason to expect he'll be mean - Scone was a holy terror in his teenage months, but at six and a half he's remained the same loving, mischievous, wonderful companion he was from the start.

Oh no! That gender fairy really needs to stop playing tricks! Or maybe it's a gender pixie? ;)

I love the name Piksi for a boy, I don't think it's overly girly at all. If you are looking to get him neutered, around now is probably a good time to do it. Will help with the hormones and litter habits.. all around positive thing for him!

MagneticLove wrote:
yeah i am going to get him neutered soon but im kinda scared. im thinking of calling him mr. piksi since im so used to calling him piksi.

That's what I did when I found out my little girl, Evey, was a boy!

Kathy :)

Ahh incredible! I had the same exact experience with my Penelope! Around 5 months she (NOW A HE!) was hopping around on my BED and I also saw the pink down there. Now his testicles are so big I can't wait to get him neutered it feels so weird calling him HE. I still haven't thought of a new name haha.

Piksi is adorable even for a boy!

Latest posts

Back