Just for Fun: Naughty bunnies we'd still love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wires are Apollo’s absolute favourite things of mine to ruin! I’ve gone through six chargers (bare in mind I’ve only had him since November!) and now both of my parents only get me chargers from Poundland because they’re going to get destroyed! I don’t really mind though.
I just want to charge my phone ;)

My TV remote is another fun thing! The red power button is chewed, so are the green, red and blue things at the bottom. I’m sure he’d want to chew the actual wire of the TV if he could. :p:confused:

Wires are Apollo’s absolute favourite things of mine to ruin! I’ve gone through six chargers (bare in mind I’ve only had him since November!) and now both of my parents only get me chargers from Poundland because they’re going to get destroyed! I don’t really mind though.
I just want to charge my phone ;)

My TV remote is another fun thing! The red power button is chewed, so are the green, red and blue things at the bottom. I’m sure he’d want to chew the actual wire of the TV if he could. :p:confused:
Lol! My bun chewed a small piece of my tv remote to a small tiny yellow piece. That’s why I’m like I’m never going to forget to put away my remotes again lol.

Thanks for resharing Blue eyes! I have seen it before, but still I still lol every time I see it! Theo loved the carpet square I had in his playpen. I had to remove it because he chewed it to pieces. By the time I found it, it was not a square anymore.

Those were so super adorable!!!!! My Buns favorite thing is to chew cords! We found so many chewed cords. :eek::p Well, so long to the phone charger, the surround sound cord, the air hockey table's score board, and the electric piano, anything im forgetting (or havent found?) Probably! :rolleyes::D

my rabbit fritz loves to get under the couch so we have to tip it up to get her. I am just glad our couch is simple and doesn't have anything to hurt her! My other rabbit nova(fritz's daughter) loves taking all the tissue from the box and shredding it up!

My rabbit enjoys a veniese whirl as a treat is this wrong?
Nothing but sugar and carbs.... should not be fed to a rabbit. Sudden influx of sugar in the gut can upset the bacterial balance and lead to GI stasis.

Treats, if offered at all, should be limited to fresh fruit -- no more than 1-2 tbsp (a small carrot nib, or a single slice of apple, for examples).

I'm afraid rabbits tend to have a sweet tooth and will gladly eat anything sugary, but don't let them. They just don't know what is and what isn't good for them. ;)

Nothing but sugar and carbs.... should not be fed to a rabbit. Sudden influx of sugar in the gut can upset the bacterial balance and lead to GI stasis.

Treats, if offered at all, should be limited to fresh fruit -- no more than 1-2 tbsp (a small carrot nib, or a single slice of apple, for examples).

I'm afraid rabbits tend to have a sweet tooth and will gladly eat anything sugary, but don't let them. They just don't know what is and what isn't good for them. ;)
He enjoyed it only seems to like Mr kippings though turns his nose up to aldi ones. Must stress we keep them away from him from now on!!! And he is as healthy and happy as anything!!

Willa loves to eat homework, which is just fine if it's already graded. Also judging me from my office chair when she knows I should be doing homework.

p.s. Willa claims to be working on her graduate thesis on carrot agriculture... I think she just wants to hang out on rabbit chat pages

Attachments

• IMG_4541.jpg
    IMG_4541.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 5049D23B-7256-49F6-8C1B-DDA9050353CA (1).JPG
    5049D23B-7256-49F6-8C1B-DDA9050353CA (1).JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 8FE461DA-6834-4833-BD4B-4F0714101FC4 (1).JPG
    8FE461DA-6834-4833-BD4B-4F0714101FC4 (1).JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 10
Willa loves to eat homework, which is just fine if it's already graded. Also judging me from my office chair when she knows I should be doing homework.

p.s. Willa claims to be working on her graduate thesis on carrot agriculture... I think she just wants to hang out on rabbit chat pages
Great photos :)

Mine like to chew one particular console cabinet in the living room. I have a guard round it now so that they can't get at it, but I was on a work conference call and noticed in the background on my screen Freya had jumped from the sofa to the unit and was on top of it chewing the wood then started chewing the pot plant on the unit.

The sofa has now been moved further away.

They are at their most mischevious when I'm on conference calls.

Latest posts

Back