Just a Few Hours!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjpeter

Jenn
Reaction score
We're going to finally pick up our girl today, and we're soooo excited!!

http://www.giveshelter.org/componen...ch/index.php?option=com_adoptableanimalsearch

You need to select rabbit, and then scroll down the page to find our girl. Her name is "Jazzy" but we are changing it. And I did already post a thread about taking some weight off. :)

They have so many beautiful rabbits right now if anyone is in the area.:anyone:

What a pretty Dutch girl! How old is she? Any ideas on what you will name her?

She is so adorable. So many cute bunnies, so little time!

What a pretty Dutch girl! How old is she? Any ideas on what you will name her?

She is 8 months, and my 10 year old son decided on "Bella." I think it fits her. She is sooooo snuggly. :)

Bella is a pretty name :) I'm sure you will enjoy her!

She's here!

She did great on the ride home and is busy exploring her NIC condo. She's not used to ramps or multiple levels, so I think it will take her awhile to figure it all out.

She has eaten a bit of hay and a few pellets, and has had a few drinks of water, so I won't worry overnight. :)

She seems a bit nervous, so we're leaving her to her cage for awhile to feel more comfortable. Being in a big, open room with a lot going on can be a bit overwhelming for a little gal.

That is true that it can be terrifying for a new bun. I'm glad that she is settling in nicely :)

She is lovely! Well done rescuing her

She is so sweet, so many cute bunnies on there. I'm sure she will settle in to her new home in no time. Pics and updates please :p

Aww welcome home to your new bunny! I'm sure it won't be long before she works out the multiple levels. Love the name Bella too, my last cat was named Bella and she lived 19 years so I hope the name is as lucky for your cute new girl!

Latest posts

Back