Junior

Discussion in 'Bunny Chat' started by Jigzitta, Sep 21, 2018.

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating:

1. Sep 21, 2018 #1

Jigzitta

Jigzitta

Jigzitta

.::Call me Jigzy::.

So first of all I got this handsome little boy off from Craigslist not too long after my Rosemary passed away, because I needed a new bunny to cuddle, and he was offered to me when I made a post about needing a new bunny for therapy. I know it can be dangerous getting pets from there, but he looked pretty healthy and well he was free. I will be taking him to the vet soon to get him properly evaluated. His birthday is April 1st, 2017.

Attached Files:

2. Sep 21, 2018 #2

Nancy McClelland

Nancy McClelland

Nancy McClelland

Larry Supporting Member

Very cute. The big question is, is he neutered? If not, have it done as they will generally live longer and have less problems.

3. Sep 22, 2018 #3

Jigzitta

Jigzitta

Jigzitta

.::Call me Jigzy::.

I am not sure. The lady never mentioned him being neutered. When I get up enough money I will definitely get it checked out though. It makes me wonder though if I had gotten Rosemary neutered would she had lived longer? That pet shop told me that I should of gotten her neutered when I first bought her, but how do I know she didn't even already had given birth? Because, they even lied to me about what breed she was. So I guess that's why I was always too confused whether or not to get that done. Now it makes me feel bad that I could have had her longer. I will definitely get him checked though.