Junie's Going Away

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdith4him

Reaction score
This morning I'm taking Junie to our local "bunny whisperer" with her (hopefully soon) hus-bun, Ruffian (not sure if we'll keep the name). They'll be staying a few days for a Bunnymoon and if all goes well, they should be bonded by next week sometime.

I feel bad for little Junie...she'll think we've abandoned her!! But I know she'll be happy to see us again. I just wish you could explain these types of things to them so they wouldn't be scared and confused.

Here's the new bunny: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22980227?rvp=1.

VA158.22980227-2-x.jpg

What a gorgeous bunny..hope everything goes well and you have two beautifully bonded bunnies..
Paws crossed...

Oh i understand when you say you feel bad by dropping her off..i felt the same way everytime i had to drop one of my bunnies off at the vet for surgery lol

Anyway goodluck with the bonding..

If all goes well, she won't be thinking about you too much, lol.

I agree about the name. Honey wasn't Honey until I got her. Maybe he could be August. Or March, for the March Hare. Either would coordinate with Junie. But there are tons of good names.

Hoping for a true successful bonding for them, and a rebonding for you with Junie and her new guy.

K

Good luck with the bonding! Hope all goes well.

I'm gonna check out your blog :)

Love your blog! Your bunnies live in a castle :)

I agree with how rabbits can melt the stress away. Watching them binky and grow and explore, it is fabulous I agree :) glad you "convinced" your husband. Looking forward to reading more of your bunny journeys.

Update!

I heard from the bunny bonding woman and she said everything was going amazingly well! She said there had been absolutely no fighting and that new bunny had stopped trying to mount Junie. I'm so glad things are coming along. Hopefully we'll be able to pick them up in just a few days!

So good to hear that all is going well. Hoping it continues and Junie and her new man can come home and truly settle in.

K

mdith4him wrote:
We're picking up Junie and new bunny tomorrow morning!! So excited to have her and our new rabbit home :)
Alright Junie and the new bunny coming home! Good for you!

BTW, when he gets home, will he get a name? Can't wait to hear what it is. He's such a handsome guy. Love his broken black coloring.

More pics please. Or I'll just pop over to your blog and see.

K

Wow that's great that the bonding is going well...i'm sure you are so looking forward to bringing them both home..

He looks like a slimmer version of Rubey! I vote for keeping the name Ruffian; if he's anything like Reuben in nature as well as looks, it'll suit him. :p

Latest posts

Back