June Show Wins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
My son Matthew grand championed another Dwarf Hotot this weekend. Here is his fabulous home bred doe, "Nock's Ginger" with her BOB and BOS awards from this weekend.

Ginger.jpg

I didn't get any pics unfortunatly, do to the fact that I wrecked my memory card.
I went to the Mohawk Valley Show in New York, I was there mainly to pick up new buns.

I showed my new buck, Joe-kerr's Aidan, he's a junior broken chestnut agouti Mini Lop Buck. It was a double show & he took BOS in both shows. So he got his first two legs.

SilverBirchRabbitry wrote:
I didn't get any pics unfortunatly, do to the fact that I wrecked my memory card.
I went to the Mohawk Valley Show in New York, I was there mainly to pick up new buns.

I showed my new buck, Joe-kerr's Aidan, he's a junior broken chestnut agouti Mini Lop Buck. It was a double show & he took BOS in both shows. So he got his first two legs.
Congrats! Nice start to his show career!

Congratulations to both of you!

I don't have any pictures yet either, but I showed one of my wooly bucks for the first time this weekend and he took BOSB in Show A! :)

Can we report on novelty/property class wins?

My Daughter "Little Bit" showed two bunnies - her very own Winnie (Dwarf x Mini Black butterfly) and Jacque (Sooty Fawn Cashmere Dwarf Buck) on Sunday.

Showing Winnie she was awarded

2nd in Fancy Dress
2nd in Rabbit Hopping
2nd in Mixed Breed (because we believe she may be dwarf/mini cross)
3rd Faster Eater
3rd Handler Under 10.

Showing Jacque she was awarded
Best Adult Rabbit (Trophy)
Most Like Owner (Trophy)

in Property classes you are awarded stars towards special wards, and Little Bit has 4 Stars towards Winnie and 6 Stars towards Jacque!

Little Bit is only 4.5 years old :D

DSCF0454.jpg

DSCF0456.jpg

Congrats to all the above winners! Really loved hearing about and seeing your successes.

We had a smaller success this past weekend at State College. Our junior sandy buck, Nathan Detroit, whose dam had showed very well, was the only junior sandy buck, but he still won BOSV and his first leg with there being sizable and competitive intermediate and senior sandy buck classes. I am so very proud of him, I can't tell you. Until this show, another of our rabbits, Beau, had been a sandy junior buck outsizing Nathan and always beating him. So Nathan is finally getting a chance to show his stuff.

Congrats to your son Pam!

My daughter did great at the Mohawk show in NY with BOB & BOS Youth Hollands & English Lops show A&B

The English lops were all Jr's, so, none granded at that show, there were enough for legs which is always great.

With her hollands she got 2 hollands granded at the show =)

I think that was our only show for June. Might do 1 more... If we are done, then that is it until September =(

We had a great spring season!!! We'll never top it!

9 BIS wins & 2 BRIS wins, 1 B6C. In both Open & Youth with Holland & English Lops.

Thefancy breeds are more popular than the larger breeds, so we generally see far more 4-class animals on the table than the larger breeds. Many of the fancy breeds arealso more competitive, which really drives up the quality of those breeds.

However, the larger breeds have equal chance of winning when they are good specimens of their breed. When atop quality NZ white is on the table, they can be tough to beat for BIS.

O I have definately seen it I just wondered what everybody else was seeing. I overheard a certain somebody this past weekend saying that when they don't do Best 4 and Best 6 they (small breed breeder) have the BIS and Reserve sewn up and I though that was very rude.

Latest posts

Back