June Litters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matthew has a litter of 2 Dwarf Hotots that are doing very well. I'm hoping that my does will come through for me! We have a new Holland doe in our barn that is due in a couple days, so I'm really hoping for success with that litter. My May litter of Hollands is doing well as are Matthew's New Zealand babies.

Pam

Well, this litter was born in May, but still...

The pet shop is going to buy two of the chocolate Dutch kits from me.*waves good-bye* They are so cute, people will be fighting over them!!lol, j/k. The other three black Dutches are being raised for the upcoming 4-H far auction. I gotta get'm looking good! The only problem is one has pale-eye, so they might be disqualified in the show ring,but I can still auction them!

I had a litter of 7 lionheads bor today out of Patrick's Cathy and Bastet's Wookie. 2-Siamese Sables:)bunnydance:) 4-Broken Siamese Sables o rBlacks 1-REW? Then we have 3 more lionhead litters due within the next 5 days so YAY!:bunnydance:

Mini Rex:

<--Image Clickable for larger view.

Kindled at 9am today from Lake View's Raquel (REW - Genetic Chocolate Agouti) testbred to a Broken Tort buck.

She kindled a litter of 5 - 2 Castors, 1 Broken Castor, 1 Black, and 1 Blue.

I have another litter due tomorrow... a litter of Vienna Carriers!!!!... but with my luck, she'll probably hold out on me until day 33 :?. I'm very excited and highly anticipating this litter... I'm curious to see what varieties and what markings these sports will have :). I'll keep ya posted!

~Sunshine

pamnock wrote:
Matthew has a litter of 2 Dwarf Hotots that are doing very well. I'm hoping that my does will come through for me! We have a new Holland doe in our barn that is due in a couple days, so I'm really hoping for success with that litter. My May litter of Hollands is doing well as areMatthew's New Zealand babies.

Pam

Pam, I'm putting in an official request for more pics of Matthew with his rabbits! Especially the New Zealands- I'd love to see your little kid with a big bun! I think it's time for some pics from you anyway, don't you think?:D

YAY! Had another litter last night born. 6 kits. Haven't checked colors yet ( not that I'm too great with guessing colors on newborns....lol) But anyways, another doe pulled hair about an hour ago and is sitting over her nest so hopefully we'll have some more soon. I love babies~:D

naturestee wrote:

Pam, I'm putting in an official request for more pics of Matthew with his rabbits! Especially the New Zealands- I'd love to see your little kid with a big bun! I think it's time for some pics from you anyway, don't you think?:D

I'll have to get some recent ones. Here's an old photo of Matthew with Stephanie's French Lop:

Matthew-Charity1.jpg

Pam

My Lynx doe that was bred to a Blue-Eyed White buck delivered at 4pm this afternoon.

With all the talk of baby bunnies, and that cutelittle newborn rescuethat Dawn is caring formade me breakout my camera for all of you :)... Following are LOTS of pictures of my Lynx doe "Rachel" delivering herlitter of 6 vienna carriers... in the WHOLE litter,ONLY 1 was a Vienna Marked!(I'm thinking of naming that Vienna marked one "SBR's By A Nip") :)

It looks like there are 3 Opals (1 of which is Vienna Marked), 2 Lynx, and 1 Lilac.

Momma and babies are doing very well.

ENJOY!!!!

dcp_0980_1.jpg
dcp_0982_1.jpg

dcp_0983_1.jpg
dcp_0985_1.jpg

dcp_0988_1.jpg
dcp_0990_1.jpg

dcp_0991_1.jpg
dcp_0995_2.jpg

dcp_0996_2.jpg
dcp_0997_1.jpg

dcp_0998_2.jpg
dcp_0999_1.jpg

dcp_1000_2.jpg
dcp_1001_1.jpg

dcp_1003_1.jpg
dcp_1005_2.jpg

dcp_1007_2.jpg

Wow, actual birth pictures! :shock:

That's amazing, how cool that she is that relaxed around you. I will save those to my computer if you don't mind :D.

I don't mind at all. :)

Just one more witnessed birth to add to the books ;). I actually find it quite funny... it seems that most times my does will hold out and wait for me to go out there in order for them to kindle. It's like "Oh good! You're here!Watch me Ma! Wanna see my b-e-a-utiful babies now?!I know you do!" :shock::lol:

~Sunshine

Two litter born this weekend.

GC EZDaes Axel Rose X EZDaes Crimson Wave

3-broken castors and 2-castors

RAL's Triumph X Patriots Cupid

3-castors and 1-lynx

All babies are doing fine and there were not peanuts which is

amazing considering all of the parents are under 4 lbs.

I can't wait for these babies to grow up and hit the show tables.

Axel Rose has got over 20 grand champion legs including 4 BIS and

11 BOB.

Roger L

Spring wrote:
OH wow SBR! That's amazing! That's so cool :D. Have you gotten it on video before?
Actually, Yes!

My very first Mini Rex litter born I was able to get on Video. I just don't have the capabilities to upload it to my computer though :?. The doe was a sweetie, she let me get in pretty close with the video camera to get a few good shots.

~Sunshine

Latest posts

Back