June 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Thought I'd drop a line to see how everyone is!

Chase is still living with my boyfriend (and LOVING every minute of it). They have bonded a lot.

Mocha is showing his age, he turned 9 in March and still gets around good but every weekend I come home and see his age showing through but he still has a ton of personality and energy to go explore!

Zoey is good, since losing her eye she follows Mocha like a puppy dog everywhere. She's not nearly as brave as she used to be! She'll be 7 here in just over a month!

Here are some photos from this evening!

MZ-Jun12012-193.jpg

MZ-Jun12012-271.jpg

Dig, dig, dig!
MZ-Jun12012-372.jpg

MZ-Jun12012-417.jpg

Not too old to binky!
MZ-Jun12012-421.jpg

Great to hear about your Bunnies.

Are you going to eventually take them to live with you. They are still so cute:inlove:, thanks for posting the pictures.

Susan:)

Unfortunately I can't have the bunnies here with me and I've opted to stay living here so I can keep looking for work in Edmonton. The bunnies are all happy in their living situations now so that's the best I can hope for. It's just very hard on me getting to see them 2 days a week. But I do the best I can to keep positive.

Latest posts

Back