JUNE 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are moving?Is your new housein Victoria? Good luck with selling your old place.

We are getting spring like weather in Edmonton. Some days are warm, but there was frost this morning, so people with flowers still have to be careful.

It was very windy on the weekend when I was golfing.

2cprtqr.jpg

Yes I'm moving out of my townhouse to a house about 7 minutes away (and 7 minutes closer to work). Very excited.

Stan you golf? My dad is a huge golfer, and I havea set of clubs but don't get out very much.

It's 26 degrees here today! These are summer temperatures for us!

jordiwes wrote:
Stan you golf? My dad is a huge golfer, and I havea set of clubs but don't get out very much.
I don't get out very much either. We (The Mah Society) organize this golf tournament annuallyand there was some spots still open, so I signed up. Usually I am there to take pictures, so it was double duty for me on Sunday (taking pictures and golfing). :D

CONGRATS on the sale!! How exciting for you :)

woohooo nice temp in Victoria too! This past week the Fraser Valley has been intolerable, I had to give Jez and Jaden frozen water bottles to snuggle up to (well, I don't know if 'had to' is the right descriptive, but they LOOKED hot).

I just looked at the temp in Calgary, AB (my soon to be new home for a year) and it was only 1 degree?? Poor province can't decide what season it is from the looks of it. LOL

Cher wrote:
I just looked at the temp in Calgary, AB (my soon to be new home for a year) and it was only 1 degree??
Ithink Calgary had snow today. :hyper: At least summer doesn't start until June 21 this year. :D

Thank you all. I move at the beginning of July. I can't believe Victoria can be 30 degrees and one province away is 1 degree!

It has cooled down to a lovely 18 degrees now.

Latest posts

Back