Jumping on the couch.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachaeeelanneee

Reaction score
So, I can't get Moo to jump onto the couch. I've got him to jump down from it, only with encouragement from treats of course. But I can't get him to jump onto the couch. Any suggestions on how you've trained your buns to get up on the couch?

Mine just jump on the bed! Not the couch as he doesn't like the living room as it smells like dog. If he wants to get up there he will.

He's capable he just doesnt want to. My flop would love to sit on the couch and watch tv with me. But he wouldnt jump up there himself. I had him maybe a year before he started jumping on the couch himself magically one day. Rabbits they just kind of do what they want when they want.

He's hesitant to jump because he's not sure what's up there. Keep picking him up and putting him on the couch, and have some pellets ready to feed him while he's up there. Once he familiarises himself with the couch top (and associates it with yummy treats) he'll be jumping up there every chance he gets.

I inadvertently trained my bunny to jump up on the bed this way. Should not have shared my snacks with him when he did that!! Now I can hardly keep him off it.

He's hesitant to jump because he's not sure what's up there. Keep picking him up and putting him on the couch, and have some pellets ready to feed him while he's up there. Once he familiarises himself with the couch top (and associates it with yummy treats) he'll be jumping up there every chance he gets.

I inadvertently trained my bunny to jump up on the bed this way. Should not have shared my snacks with him when he did that!! Now I can hardly keep him off it.

That's so funny! :) haha thanks!

Latest posts

Back