Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MollyIsTall

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Archie LOVES to jump on my bed in the middle of the night. I'm thinking of buying an x-pen to put around my bed so he cant get up. ( he is free roam ). Normally I can find him in my bed around 2:00am and he likes to pee in my bed as well. I'm very scared of him being up there and I accidentally roll over and hurt him, Any ideas on why he does this and how to prevent it? The picture included is him on my bed!

Attachments

• archie.jpg
    archie.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5
Mine does the same, he's so clingy and always following me to bed! He will pee on anything soft so I had to put a pen around my bed, which also stops him from hiding under my bed as well. It's like now I'M the one getting caged 🤦‍♀️😆

Mine does the same, he's so clingy and always following me to bed! He will pee on anything soft so I had to put a pen around my bed, which also stops him from hiding under my bed as well. It's like now I'M the one getting caged 🤦‍♀️😆

LOL!! I will definitely invest in a cage around my bed! ill be the one caged as well haha! Archie LOVES anything soft and as he is very very curious he will go near anything and everything!

I raised my bed so it was too high for either rabbit to come up. It worked super well and prevented me from being woken up at 3 am by Willa sleeping on my face. I found it way cheaper and more aesthetically pleasing than a cage around the bed!

I raised my bed so it was too high for either rabbit to come up. It worked super well and prevented me from being woken up at 3 am by Willa sleeping on my face. I found it way cheaper and more aesthetically pleasing than a cage around the bed!

Great idea! I would use this but I have a trundle bed and cant lift it up :(

I’m lucky that mine only hop up on the bed to sleep and park themselves on the end. I only had 1 peeing incident after we had just moved house, which I discovered by rolling into it at 3am. Lovely.

LOL! That must have been not fun to wake up to! I had an instance where I was sick in the middle of the night and my rabbit peed on me! It was a pretty bad night haha!

Artie used to pee and poo on our bed in the middle of the night. Felt like being terrorized by a little bunny! Neutering stopped the peeing/pooing, although it took about 4 months after the procedure for him to stop all together. In the meantime we "caged" ourselves in with laundry baskets and plastic storage containers. These are still there because Artie now likes to hide and sleep under them. :)

Artie used to pee and poo on our bed in the middle of the night. Felt like being terrorized by a little bunny! Neutering stopped the peeing/pooing, although it took about 4 months after the procedure for him to stop all together. In the meantime we "caged" ourselves in with laundry baskets and plastic storage containers. These are still there because Artie now likes to hide and sleep under them. :)

Good Idea with the laundry baskets! ! I'm getting Archie neutered on the 22nd!

My Biscuit comes up on the end of my bed each morning before I wake and waits for me to wake up. As soon as my eyes open he comes up to me, lays on my chest and starts kissing me on the face & lips for about 30 minutes. He does understand the words "I Love You" and will continue kissing as long as I kiss him . He does the same each night until he realizes I am about to fall asleep.I have given him a lot of love and consequently he trusts me completely. It has been wonderful having him for almost 31/2 years, since he was 8 weeks. He seems to understand much of what I say and tries to talk back in words I sometimes can understand.
His brother Casper, who was adopted at 8 months has slowly learned the same habits as his brother and is learning to be much like Bisquit and has slowly become just as lovable. I will teach him how to kiss in time as he becomes more loving. It's a great difference adopting Casper at 8 weeks and Biscuit at 8 months.

My Biscuit comes up on the end of my bed each morning before I wake and waits for me to wake up. As soon as my eyes open he comes up to me, lays on my chest and starts kissing me on the face & lips for about 30 minutes. He does understand the words "I Love You" and will continue kissing as long as I kiss him . He does the same each night until he realizes I am about to fall asleep.I have given him a lot of love and consequently he trusts me completely. It has been wonderful having him for almost 31/2 years, since he was 8 weeks. He seems to understand much of what I say and tries to talk back in words I sometimes can understand.
His brother Casper, who was adopted at 8 months has slowly learned the same habits as his brother and is learning to be much like Bisquit and has slowly become just as lovable. I will teach him how to kiss in time as he becomes more loving. It's a great difference adopting Casper at 8 weeks and Biscuit at 8 months.

That is adorable! ❤️

Latest posts

Back