Jumping babies question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MousQwene

Reaction score
So Benny and Penny both live in XL Superpets cages, though they are given a lot of time to run around each day. We are currently rearranging our living room and have bought some materials to make NIC cages. Benny has been moved into his, but I've run into a problem with Penny's. Since the babies have been born, we still allow her plenty of time to roam outside of her cage. Once the babies got old enough to follow her out of the cage, we used some NIC grids to create a run (this is happening as the living room is being rearranged, so the run we used to have for Penny has been altered). I put some cardboard around it so the babies couldn't squeeze out and that worked for a while...except now they have figured out that they can jump over the wall. I was hoping to move them into an NIC cage soon since the XL cage is way too small for 7 rabbits as they grow, but I'm afraid that the babies will climb the walls and hurt themselves. Plus I'm not sure how to cover the entire cage to keep them from slipping through the holes. The plan had been to move males and females into the two empty XL cages once they were weaned, but until then...? Ideas?

I'd also like to introduce the Video Game Baby. She will sit like this for as long as you let her while you play video games or watch a movie or read a book. Try to move her, and she will move back. Resistance is futile.
3572424746_59f42a5fc2.jpg

Aww she's so adorable! You definitely have to keep her. And give her a video game name! Princess Peach perhaps?

Latest posts

Back