Jump on cheeky boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermelin

Reaction score
Sunday Night I let Toste go to rest after we went to the emergency vet. He had fought hard and always pulled through from chronicle middle ear inflammation, chronic snuffle, lost all hearing on one ear while the other was slowly getting there and slowly losing his vision (was fully blind on one eye).

From being a scared aggressive boy when he was 4 months old. He turned into my most calmest bunny with a lot of attitude but extremely easy to handle. He only got to be 4 years old and had to go too soon, he had truly drawn the short straw for bad genetics.

Even though he had a love hate relationship to me because I had to always treat him. I miss him a lot and Fenris is also missing her friend.

At least now you don’t need to suffer anymore.

Attachments

• F49E1C61-8C7C-4089-B21B-AAB78FED685A.jpeg
    F49E1C61-8C7C-4089-B21B-AAB78FED685A.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm sorry to hear about you losing your boy Toste. At least he was much loved and his four years were as full of joy and affection as could be. I hope Fenris is doing alright without her friend. 😢

I'm sorry to hear about you losing your boy Toste. At least he was much loved and his four years were as full of joy and affection as could be. I hope Fenris is doing alright without her friend. 😢

She’s doing okay and not acting as depressed as Toste did when Lilja passed away. But I’ve noticed she’s not as forward and excited when I come in to the room.

I will bond Fenris to Odin and Embla after she’s been spayed. So for the moment they will only live near each other and I will use a professionsl bonder to help me bond them into a trio.

So sorry you lost you're gorgeous little man. Some are with us a long time and others only a short while, but it does leave such a giant hole in your heart when you have to say goodbye. Rest in peace little man and binky free at the "Bridge".

Latest posts

Back