Jordi is gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordiwes

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to find Jordi had passed. She had never been sick a day in her life and I hope she passed quietly in her sleep.

Not sure what Wesley is going to do with out her. I could tell he groomed her all over in the night.:cry1:

She had a very good7 years but we'll sure miss her!

So sorry to hear about your little Jordi, how sweet that he groomed her. That is the old fashion way of burial, where the loved ones of the deceased prepare them. Binky free little one.

Oh goodness Steph, my heart sank when I sawJordi's name.

I'm so sorry. Poor Wesley, give him a kiss from me.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge Sweet Jordi.:rainbow:

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Awww, RIP dear Jordi :( You will be missed! I always thought you were one of the cutest RO bunnies.

How are you and Wesley doing? My thought to both of you. It's truly tough going on without that special someone you both loved so much.

K :)

So sorry for your wee one passing. It does sound like it was a quiet sleep passing. That's how my Bailey went, at about the same age.

It can never be easy. But why should it be? They're our everything...our laughter, our frustration, our comfort and our sorrow.

Perhaps you could make a picture frame collage of your favorite Jordi pictures and when you're ready hang it up.

:hug:

Oh no. I'm so sorry. It seems like right now the forum is going through so many losses.

Wesley seems ok... He is getting a more attention now and actually accepting it. I'm not sure whether he likes my cat's attention... he tends to sit on him and groom him. Grooming is nice, but probably not while being squished.

Every time I notice he is asleep, I have to wake him up to check on him. I'm a little paranoid now.

I really want to take him to the shelter to introduce him to some ladies but my husband says no for now. Boo!

Latest posts

Back