Jon & Kate Plus 8

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyPot

Reaction score
I am an addict - I watch it everytime it's on, and I think I have seen episodes multiple times. LOL. I don't know what it is about this family that I absolutely love. I think JOn and Kate are hilarious, and I just love watching their lives...

:)

Nad

Oh my gosh...I have our DVR record all episodes that air. I've gotten to the point where I can tell which child it is by seeing them, instead of having to wait until Kate or Jon says who it is, hehe!

Danny and I really love watching the show...we identify a LOT with their relationship, and just LOVE watching the kids playing and even when they're supremely grumpy.

Love it...LOVE IT!!! :D

The only ones I can NEVER tell apart are Alexis and Leah... they look so similar, that unless they are standing together, I can't tell which is which. All the other kids I can tell apart no problem.

Aaden is the cutest with his little glasses! I love him!

Oh my goodness...Alexis and Aaden are my two favorite sweeties. I just love Aaden with his love for animals, and how he's always thinking...always figuring things out. And I just LOVE Alexis and her little crystalline voice and her alligator toy!! CUTE!!

Those sweeties are so wonderful...all eight of them! I always find myself amazed at how you can have so many, and no two are alike at all! So neat...

And I love Jon and Kate's love for one another...even when times are strained with the kids, they always love each other and you can see that they take the time together that couples with kids so desperately need.

What a wonderful family...:)

maherwoman wrote:
Oh my gosh...I have our DVR record all episodes that air. I've gotten to the point where I can tell which child it is by seeing them, instead of having to wait until Kate or Jon says who it is, hehe!

ME TOO!

I LOVE IT!

I love it!

Aaden is my favorite :)

Who could resist this face, hehe!

Aaden.jpg

I need to start recording it too. I love Aidan he is so cute. Awwww

My favorite is when they went to Iowa for sking. lol she cried on the air plain. lol It was very interesting in how Kate is so different from Jon.

Jon is more laid back and Kate is more high strung. lol did you see how big she was with all them kiddos in her tum, wow I felt bad for her.

I love this show, but it makes Ryan and I feel "on the edge", lol. A good example as to why we only want to have one kid :p.

I LOVE this show, and I don't even want kids! I am totally in awe of Kate and how organized she is; plus the kids are just too cute. Leah is my favorite. I don't know what it is but I can't get enough of it.

Next week is the episode where they go to Oprah - I remember when they were on. The kids were out for about 2 minutes. All that trouble and they were actualy on the show for a really short time.

I'm also amazed at Kate, I wonder behind the scenes how many people they have helping... I also wonder how they afford all the stuff they have sometimes!

i like that show, but only watch it when it is on at random times on some random channel. i really wanted to see the episodes where they went to disney world, as me and my family are disney fanatics. seriously i have been there more times than i can count on two hands.

as for affording stuff, i do believe they get lots of donations of stuff from companies, ya know, so its like advertised on tv

I Love that show!

My tv records it for me and ever fallowing sunday i spend all day watching the shows i've missed.

I lovee Hannah and and..Ugh I foret his name. Not Aaden, I think it starts with a C?

I have to be home everytime it comes on the thing is everyone that knows me and my hubby says we are just like them.

I am like kate and ej is like john.

I love matty and cara I cant get over how cute they are and there little tudes they have now

Latest posts

Back