JimD's Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwwwwww that is not cool Jim D. You should let her have a flemmie another flemmie on the board. I think it would be cool.

Hey ILMB just sneak her in the house. lol

What a beautiful baby girl! :inlove:

NJ29.4990314-1-x.jpg

I understand why your parents would hold off if you're looking intofostering some animals from Katrina.Gotta leave some room in the house for people.

She certainly is a black beauty though! I hope she finds a good home. :pray:

-Carolyn

It's tough being a parent whenyou have to make a decision like that. Weonly try to do the best for them, and in a situation likethis, it's hard to contain theirexcitement. You already have so many athome, and it was even tough for you atthe time when you took in Rosie from Buck and theMissus.

I too would like to get another bunny.:jumpforjoy:But my better half alsosays No! :p

Rainbows! :D

today my friend and i (partial custody) got ananole at the ren faire- his name is Hamlet- this is not a picture ofhim but its the best i can do until i get my camera fixed!!

NA_Lizard.jpg

Those kinds ofvotes usually are all about the popular girl, not necessarily the mostqualified. I think it's awesome that you are interested in doing thatkind of thing and that you went forit!

JimD wrote:
WellI found this one of me and Binkie :), but I can't find the same onewith me and Brindle:(

Aww, sweet cuddly Binkie! :angel:

attachment.php

Hard to believe after seeing THIS shot. :scared:

(Personally, I still wouldn't let Binkie that close to my throat). :sunshine:

SAS wrote:
JimD wrote:
Well I found thisone of me and Binkie :), but I can't find the same one with me andBrindle:(

Aww, sweet cuddly Binkie! :angel:

attachment.php

Hard to believe after seeing THIS shot. :scared:

(Personally, I still wouldn't let Binkie that close to my throat). :sunshine:

Those pics are alomost a year old. We brought Binkie home as a baby inFeb '05. When she hit 3 months, she turned into the original "EVILBUN".Since then she has really changed and is quite the sweetiebun.

~Jim

Latest posts

Back