Jealous Buck!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kestrelcrowe

Reaction score
So, my boyfriend bought me a rabbit that I hadfallen in love with - a holland lop named Romeo. Now Romeo, is acuddly, and sweet bunny. He's a suck, and always wants attention. Hewill paw at me until I pet him, and I can pick him up without trouble.The problem is, that Romeo has decided I am his, and he is not willingto share, at all.

This has become much more noticeable since the time he copulated withmy arm (overzealous bunny chased me around the house and latched ontome...). Now I am officially his, apparently.

So he really doesn't like my boyfriend - he doesn't let him pick himup, he's not very friendly, etc, etc. But the kicker is this- whenever he knowsmy b/f and I have spent *cough*special time together, Romeo gets revenge. Last night, while we weresleeping, he jumped on the bed, peed in 4 places, and shat everywhere.He had never done that before - the thing is, last night, he well,"walked in on us"... we were doing the deed and I felt something rubagainst my leg - and it was Romeo, on the bed, staring at us, for godknows how long. He was not happy - as soon as he knew I was watchinghim, he went wee on the bed, gave us very dirty looks, and ran out ofthe room.

I thought, w/e, until I woke up at 6 am surrounded by poo and pee.

There is no other explanation for his behaviour other then jealousy - he's very attached to me.

Anyone else hear of this happening? He gets so mad! It's hilarious, really... but I mean, what the crap?:bunnydance:

:laugh:eek:k,i just thought that was a funnystory,i have never had this problem with any of my buns before,this isthe first time im reading something like this.

is he desexed,if he is not maybe you should consider it and he may calm down.

awwww he does really really love you doesnt he?

ohh and hecko and welcome:wave:

ohh and hecko and welcome:wave:

ohh just look at that,why is hello coming out as hecko?hmmmmmm....weird

hehehehehe,spell check lol

LOL! Sorry, but this is a hoot! :sunshine:

There is a thread kicking around somewhere (I think its here on RO,anyway) about somebody with a similar problem -- the bunny trashed thebed when the bf was there. And somebody else's husband wasn'tallowed to sit on the couch with the wife, he'd get a bite on thetoe.

I've got a little girl here who's insanely jealous. If I peta cat in her presence, she'll attack the cat -- and not just a thelittle 'nip 'em and see 'em run' game, she latches on to their buttsorbellies like a little cyclone. :shock:

And she regularly makes a 'ring' of poops and pee around the cats -- Iused to think it was so cute that she was marking the cats as herterritory, but I came to realize she was marking everything ELSE aroundthe catsas HER territory. They were allowed thetwo-foot squarethey were sleeping on.

When she was spayed, there was a marked improvement with most issues --although I still can't pet the cats in full view. (Unlessthey've been VERY bad). :mad:

SAS :wink:

I have the same issue here. My rabbit, Freddy.HATES my b/f. He has bitten him, chewed off part of his thumb is hissleep and will pee and poop all over his bedroom.

HOWEVER, since Freddy being neutered his sexual aggression andterritorialism his gone down almost totally. Now when we are togetherinstead of peeing somewhere Freddy will just try to wedge himself inbetween us. He's still jealous, but not bad jealous!

Latest posts

Back