Jasmin and Abu

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnieMom

Reaction score
Hi,

Allow me to introduce my two furballs.
Princess Jasmin and Abu
Jasmin is a 10 year old dwarf rabbit - otter (I do not know the english terms for the different colours). She is a loving and very controlling and caring individual. When I was home 6 years ago with a broken ancle and leg she wouldn’t leave my side.
Jasmin has lost her best friend twice, first Meeko (13 year old) in 2017 – that was very tough on her, she had cared for him for 2 years – as he was sick with E.C and could not take care of himself – before we had to help him pass the rainbow bridge – and then again this April she lost Nemo (Nemo was a 4,5 year old girl, and she suddenly became sick – unfortunately we couldn’t save her) After Nemo passed away she became very sad again.
We had to find her a new best friend - and we found Abu…
Abu is also dwarf bunny - madagascar - and he is now 4,5-month-old. He is happy, funny, and quite a mouthful – he jumps up on everything, but he also like to cuddle. He had a tough start to life.
First we had him neutered, and the vet notice that he had a severe underbite – we had 3 options - the first one was bye bye Abu – this was not an option, the second was to have his incisors fixed every 6-8 week, this was also not an option, the third one was to have all of incisors removed – this was done last week. He is still happy and funny as before – he eats almost everything and has very quickly adapted to his new life with no incisors….6 hours after surgery he ate pellets, hay and grinded carrots......he his a Super-Bunny…….

Attachments

• Abu - no front teeth.jpg
    Abu - no front teeth.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Jasmin.jpg
    Jasmin.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
Awww, they are cuties, Sorry for your loss, I bet they were great buns.

Latest posts

Back