January Litters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am!!

My fuzzy lop doe, Fiona is due at the end of the month- possibly beginning of February. And Clementine, the Checkered Giant doe just hada litter of six yesterday!

We have already had 3 litters out here this month.and expect between 7 and 9 more litters bythe end of the month.Not all are mine.Some are my sister'sand some are my niece and nephews. Finally we are going to start the show season with BABIES, unlike last year. We actually had to build more boxes, YAY. I had maybe 5 litters all year last year.

I have two litters doe the 12th. Cross your fingers for me, guys, I have had a really hard time getting babies this year!

well my lop bun just had 6 lol JUST HAD THEM :shock:

my dutch had 5 the end of dec and the cream mama had 3 dec 16th....

19 buns now....19!! :scared:wow i never would have imagined lol

My mini rex is due anytime now,, Right now I havea litter of english lop bunnies. 6 of them.They are on my page is you want to have a look at them :)

[Link Removed]

Moderator Edit:Rabbitry link is in user's profile.

I had a litter of 3 mini-rex born on New Years day. One black, one broken castor

and one broken black. Mother and kits are doing fine.

I am expecting 6 litters this month including my first litter of sablepoints

out of a sable point carrying black doe and a sable point buck.

Roger

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
I have a litter of Standard Rex due tomorrow.In her 1st litter she had 3 and she delivered 8 in her last litter, so I'm curious to see how many she has this time!

~Sunshine
She delivered 9 this morning at 9am. 1 was still-born and the rest look like1 Chocolate, 3 Lilacs, 2 Black, and 2 Blue's.

Next litter due is a first timeRex doe on January 20th... we'll see how she does.

~Sunshine

We have had several litters this month already.

We have had 2 litters of holland lops. One doe had 2 a solid cream and a broken tort.The other doe had 5 three are broken two are solid. They are all tort or blue tort.

We have also had a litter of Mini Satins. Our copper doe had a copper and 2 blacks

We are expecting a litter from Cimmaron Trinity, a Very beautiful black lionhead doe.

We are also expecting a litter out of a blue carrier siamese sable marten lionhead. We are seriously hoping for blues!!!! Well this is what we have for now. We are still expecting 2 more holland lop litters this month along with the two lionhead does.

:bunnydance:

Jennifer

i had 1 lionhead litter due a few mins ago, first time mom, looks like a litter of 4.
i have one more litter due any day and thats it for a few months as we are moving house in the next few weeks.
i lost most of my does the last few months so i will more then likely keep these litters
and a gorgeous litter of lionlops from last month,

if the bf lets me:bunnydance:

Hello I just wanted to let everyone know that we just had a litter of Mini Rex. All chocolates and lilacs in both broken and solid. She made a nest in the box and all over her cage. Plucked tons of hair and then of course had them all over the cage. 1 was doa. 5 we are warming up right now. 3 solids and 2 brokens yippee. They were all half dead and very very cold. They are all warming up very nicely and starting to wiggle. ( they are in mine and my sisters bras as I am typing this) It tickles alot, but it works great. Well this is our newest litter will post pics another day thanks

Jennifer

I know it just works wonders the whole bra thing. Another way to warm them up in use luke warm running water hold them underneath for about 30 seconds and then dry them off and put them in a warm blanket or towel(but we used a twin sized topsheet and stuck in the microwave to warm it up lol) Then in the bra they go. But all the babies are doing good. Idiot mommie is taking care of them lol. We also had another litter of mini rex last night 2 doa and of course the doas were the brokens. 3 solids survived. Talk to you guys later gotta go do chores.

Jennifer

sounds like a lot of babies this month.

one of my Hollands just had a litter las tnight and I am expecting one more holland litter and 3 Polish litters in the next week

Congrats everyone on their new babies!!! Here is an update on our babies

Mini rex litter of chocolates and lilacs- mommie decided doesnt want to be a mom and didnt feed them. So we fostered them to a mini satin and the mini satinbabies went to visit a very nice holland lop mommie with only two babies.

Mini rex litter #2 she has three babies and all are doing great. Sorry forgot colors lol

Cimmaron Trinity our black lionhead lady blessed us with 7 (yes 7) new babies today. Looks to be black, tort, rew, and maybe just maybe siamese sable and blue. Very colorful litter.

We are expecting two litters out of blue carrier lionhead does bred to a blue tort buck. We are very very excited.

Our holland litters are as follows

broken cream mommie has a broken tort charlie buck and a orange buck. and now she is taking care of 3 mini satin babies. 1 copper doe and 1 black buck and 1 black doe

tort mommie has 3 broken tort does and 2 tort bucks.

Our velveteen lop tort mommie is fostering a tri doefrom another vlop litter and 3 lionheads. 2 tort does and a tortbuck. (sadly we lost 2 in the lionhead litter:() and of course her own three tort does.

whew i think that is it maybe i missed some oh well. talk to you all later

Jennifer :bunnydance:

Hmm....I don't think I have any litters planned for January....but i'm breeding my Enderbies on the 18th of January....Thats exciting! I really hope they take interest in eachother....and more importantly...I hope she actually gets prego!

Latest posts

Back