Jaden and Jezebel back in Taiwan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
Just a little hello and to let everyone know,once again my world travellers made it safely across the world to theirnative home of Taiwan ;) We are staying until the end of the summer,they recognized their old home immediatley...and I don't believe theyhave ever been happier to see me than the day I picked them up fromquarantine! I left their cages at home and purchased another one here(much more cost effective) they now reside in a stunning light pink(akkk!) cage.

Bunny hugs to all

Cher

P.S. BUCK~when using spell check, I have seen some words that have twodifferent ways of spelling to them, say-American version vs Canadianversion-do you find this so? I bring this up due to the word'travellers'

You're your own version of Buck -- To the Extreme, Cher. "Have Bunnies, Will Travel".

Thank God you're safe and sound. You're so much better prepared this time too. :) Yay!!

Looking forward to having you back and hearing that you're getting settled. Sure have missed you, Cher.

Send me a lot of pictures of Our Baby Girls and we'll make a Postdedicated to them. I'll pull the old pictures together with the new.Just like a Baby Album.

:)

-Carolyn

Aww thanks Auntie Carolyn, we should have theapartment back in order in about a week and then LET THE PICTURE TAKINGFESTIVITIES begin!! LOL I swear last year I took more pictures of mygirls here than I did of Taiwan itself.

Cher

Snap Away, Girl, and make 'em good!

We want a lot, so let's see what ya got!

Love,
-Aunt Carolyn ;)

Cher wrote:
P.S. BUCK~when using spell check, I have seen some words that have twodifferent ways of spelling to them, say-American version vs Canadianversion-do you find this so? I bring this up due to the word'travellers'
Yes, color, until, and some other words may vary in the spelling, I've noted.

Happy to hear you are all reunited and safely ensconced in your old digs, or is it digges? *chuckle*

Buck

WOW!! I've gotta say, I thought mybunnies were well traveled between my mom's, my boyfriend's and mybrother's, but Taiwan...that's crazy. I can't imaginetraveling with them that far, I can't imagine leaving them inquarentine...I must say I'm very impressed by your world travelerbunnies.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
WOW!!? I've gotta say, I thought my bunnies were well traveledbetween my mom's, my boyfriend's and my brother's, but Taiwan...that'scrazy.? I can't imagine traveling with them that far, I can't imagineleaving them in quarentine...I must say I'm very impressed by yourworld traveler bunnies.

Jen

It's not the first time, Jen.

Cher, Jade and Jezebel are jetsetters.

:)

-Carolyn

Glad you are allsafe and sound Cher. Take good care of each other and yes, snap away onthose photos!

Raspberry

Oh, Cher, bless your heart! You'retruly a brave soul. I don't think that I'd have the fortitudeto let my Sherman travel like that.

I'm so glad that your girls came through safe and sound once again.

Will look forward to more international "tales" (no pun intended) ... :)

LOL BunnyMommy, you gave me a good chuckle :)Other than smelling like disinfectant, my girls are happily flopped aswe speak-er type. Buck, we are indeed quite content to be ensconced inour old "digs" 6 months and we go home~for good this time!

Cher

Hi Cher

You must be a true bunny lover. So many 'uneducated' bunnyowner would abandon their bunnies if they were moving to anothercountry...but not you. Give your babies a big cuddle nowthey're settled.

Great to hear you all are together again!!!

Pics of bunnies livin' it up in Taiwan would be great!!!!;););):D:D

I'm glad you're all together again safe andsound. I've been wondering how long it was until you got your girlsback from quarentine.

I can't wait to see the new pink cage :Dand new photos of your lovely girls :).

Kate

I am so happy that the flight and quarantine wentwell and you are all safely snuggled into your Taiwan home. I hope youenjoy your time there and am waiting to see some more lovely pics ofthe girls in their Taiwan home! Wish I was brave enough to fly overseas!

Fergi's mom

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, it wasvery sweet of ya'll :) perhaps in about a week's time I will start thesnapping'o'photos again, but for now we are just getting settled in (Iswear they settled in faster than me, but then again, we are in our oldapartment back here, and they recognized smells etc here)

Cher

I'm sure the girls will be fine adjusting towherever you hang your hat. As long as they haveyou,All isfine with theWorld.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back