Iz frustrated...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silversky2668

Reaction score
In the morning mummy gets up and stands in front of the mirror looking at her face and and I usually make her angry by chewing on her carpet so she'll come and let me out of my pen. She always tells me she has to "get ready" and scolds me! But I don't think she's actually getting ready...she doesn't lick herself at all! How else can I get her to let me out right away in the morning? I try shaking the bars of the pen, tearing up the carpet some more, sometimes I dig in my litterbox just so she'll have to come in and pick it up...But nothing works. I have to sit and be bored while she walks around and "gets ready." :grumpy:

Honey, maybe she's getting ready to buy you your food. You want food, right? Try ignoring her & she'll wonder why & come visit you. Or do what my Honey does & tear up brown packing paper to shreds. It makes a very nice tearing noise.

Honey, iz Matthias. My human doesn't get ready by putting on makeup or other paint like that, but when she sits and has her breakfast I get SO ANGRY! Why can't *I* be out when she's eating? She told me it's because I chew the carpet, but it tastes so good! She doesn't know anything. She won't even TRY it!

Iz frustrating! Pee on her!!

Do you get breakfast while she's painting herself? As long as we gets breakfast we don't care what mommy does. Pelletes and oates keep us very happy. We also have rattles that are great fun to toss around once we are done eating. :)

-Becky

Oh maybe mommy will buy me some raddles. I would luv to make them shake while I is in the closet. Mommy doesn't always hear me eider when I gets into the closet behind the gate. I shake the gate and dig at the walls. Mommy lets me outside before she eats breakfast, think dat it has something to do with me chewing on da chairs. Do you have a leather chair in your hutch. Dat makes them pretty angry.

I gets my pellets for dinner and veggies for lunch...she never gives them to me fast enough, so I have to grunt at her to make her hurry up. In the morning she gives me new hay and I love it, but I still just want to come out and run around and try to eat bird seed off the floor before she can vacuum it up!

I peed on mummy's soft bed a couple of times because it didn't smell like me and it should...she started waving her arms around and yelling, and I thought it was funny until she put me in my cage and shut the door! :grumpy: I grunted and tried to tell her I was mad, but she ignored me for a whole hour! I think if I peed on her I would get locked up again...humans don't understand anything.

You better be careful wif da peeing, your mummy might take you to da V-E-T for a nooter. They put you to sleep and while you are napping they STEAL your boy bits! Don't makes mummy too mad!
-Gary

She already did that! All I did was try to show her how much I love her by trying to mate with her leg, and after of a week she brought me to a scary place where I fell asleep and when I woke up...she told me I would never be a daddy :? But I still try to pee on her bed, anyway...other than that I like my litterbox cuz it's clean and cozy. But so is her bed :innocent

Cookie here :) I understand you! I don't get out in the morning at all anymore! I am with daddy all day everyday, which is awesome cuz he talks to me and cuddles me and gives me extra treats cuz momma isn't there to tell him, to stop cuz I'll get fat ;)

But he just won't let me out to run around in his office while he's working! I'm quiet! I don't see the problem! He says that I can't come out cuz my cage practically takes up the whole room anyway (well yes it is pretty huge ;) and he hasn't "bun poofed" the desk? Idk what that means but all those wires under there look so tasty ;)

I have to wait all day, til he stop talking to that thing on his head... These hoomans are quite weird talking to themselves... *sigh*

Oh nd I also lost my bits during a nap... I tried to get mom to file a police report... To report them stolen, but she wouldn't listen... Pssh

Latest posts

Back