I've got the bug!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinandwhiskersmom

Reaction score
So, I checked out our local shelter, and there are several white bunnies there....and I've wanted a white bunny for ages and ages....and they've been there all summer....I think they were Easter throw-aways.....and I seriously need to get over this!!!! Somebody stop me before my dh disowns me!!!!

gentle giants wrote:
Stop you? Are you kidding? I have four pure white Satins right now, you want a buck or a doe? LOL

YOU ARE NOT HELPING WOMAN!

just forbid yourself to get another rabbit(or get some one to forbid you for you. my mom did it for me.............well, she did it because she doesn't want any more pets, but it still helps:D)

pumpkinandwhiskersmom wrote:
Darn it, I want that little guy!!!!! Now where am I gonna put him? And how am I gonna explain/persuade the dh???? Drat!

"Hey Hubby, look what followed me home! I have NO idea where he came from!"

Of course, that one doesn't work on my DH anymore, mabye it will with yours though. :biggrin2:

pumpkinandwhiskersmom wrote:
I originally wanted a doe, but the dear buck that's on the site doesn't even have a name, which really made me want him.....and I'd name him Fred, btw.

Here's the link:

http://search.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?offset=25&limit=25&zip=&&shelterid=PA187&tmpl=0&lat=&long=&preview=1&sort=

Darn it, I want that little guy!!!!! Now where am I gonna put him? And how am I gonna explain/persuade the dh???? Drat!
dh meaning Dreaded Husband????:D

LOL!

Luvmyzoocrew is right, if you wanted someone to stop you getting that bun, you most definately posted in the wrong place!! :p

:pinkbouce::bunnydance:When are you getting him? :bunnydance::pinkbouce:

That bunny is quite clearly meant for you. So cute and so in need of a family. There's always room for one more;)

Latest posts

Back