I've completely blown out my knee...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunMommaD

Reaction score
So like 3days ago I woke up and my knee was all bruised and swollen and hurting something fierce! And over the last few days it's been getting worse... :( my chiropractor adjusted it for me and gave me some acupuncture for the pain, which did help some... But it's still so sore and swollen... He also took me off all my PT I've been doing for my back and told me not to excersise at all until it's healed... Ugh... Working has been really hard to, because I'm a nanny, and with 2small kids...who has time to sit and ice their knee? Ugh... I'm also really worried that this will set my weight loss back, I've lost about 70 lbs in the last year (with abt 70 more to go) and I've been stalled for a while now... But with limited moving, I'm afraid it's gonna all come back! :X I've gotta really stay on top of my eating now! Oh Joy... :expressionless

Oh boy, just what you don't need. I hope it's soon better.

Lots of storytime for the kids. And time for them to learn to do some picking up for themselves, fetching things for you, etc.:nurse:

LakeCondo wrote:
Oh boy, just what you don't need. I hope it's soon better.

Lots of storytime for the kids. And time for them to learn to do some picking up for themselves, fetching things for you, etc.:nurse:

Thank you! And yes! The 3year old has been a big help... But the youngest is only 10 months and has just started walking... So yeah... I don't get to sit much when she's awake... Lol

Latest posts

Back