It's only taken 6.5 years, but...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
...tonight Millie gave me bunny kisses.:shock:

I mean, Millie has always been an affectionate bunny, but in her own 'play with me and fuss over me but I don't want to snuggle or give kisses' kind of way,:pbut since Ruby passed away and she's been stuck being bonded to me instead she has become so much more affectionate and started demanding daily cuddles.

Well, tonight I was sitting on the floor with her and she hopped up onto my knee and snuggledright into my stomachfor about 10 minutes, then got up and started grooming my arm.:shock:I'm still in shock - Millie has never been a kisser! Not to humans anyway.;)

Awww I love my girlie so so so much!:inlove:

Morale of the story - never give up on a bun who you think isn't affectionate, they may just surprise you.;)

That is so adorable :biggrin2:!

They do say that when your bunny isn't bonded to another bunny around, they bond to you like they would another bunny :).

Oh so lucky! I know what you mean, Mocha and Spice are/were the same. Mocha still hasn't kissed me to this day but he is as friendly as ever so I can't complain. And Spice, well the only time he ever kissed me was when I was sitting in the run with him and was dealing with some grief and he came over and started kissing my hand.:inlove:

You deserve those kisses and they are so much more special from a bunny that isn't one to give kisses.

OMG......you mean there is still hope??????????????? I've only had my girlies 4 years; I need to keep working at this. The things us bunny slaves won't do for a little affection.

You go Millie! Give your mama lots of those kissies.

WOW! Congrats! Bo gave me a little kiss the other day. he will kiss me but he does it on my shirt usually. This time it was on my arm - and I think it was the hair on my arm that he was grooming LOL!

Millie is such a good girl..... I'm glad she's snuggling now. That's great :)

YAY! Bunny kisses are the best!

yesterday, both Thumper and Peaches were licking my arm at the same time. I get all happy when they do it.

Here's to more bun kisses going your way!:toast::biggrin2:

*jackie

Aww thank you guys!:biggrin2:I know I'm so happy about it - although I don't know if little Miss Attitude (Aka Millie;)) will be happy about me posting this. She doesn't want to get a reputation as a softie now.:big wink:

And Patti - don't give up!:D Believe me, I thought I would never ever get kisses from Millie! :shock:

YAY!!! Congrats!!! :party:

Kali just started giving kisses too, she's never really liked being touched but she loves to lick!

Wow, I guess we have just been very lucky with Hazel then! She has licked us from day 1, but then, she was only 3 weeks old. She has always been a little lover though, she even licked the vet tech when she was a baby :).
White Chocolate on the other hand has only licked me once or twice, although she licks her mommy almost constantly when she's on her lap. Might be my fault too, I'm not so likely to have my hand anywhere near her mouth... I'm more likely to feel her teeth than her tongue ;)

That is awesome, I'm so happy for you!!!! She realizes how lucky she is to have you, most likely even moreso since she's alone!

Congrats, bunny kisses are the best!

Latest posts

Back