It's official!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATS!!! I had a couple of rabbits that won 3 legs, but unfortunatley they did not have full pedigrees so could not be regestered. I also had a rabbit that probably would have ended up winning WAY more than 3 legs if he had lived longer than 6 months (he died right before a big show) RIP King Kong.

Thanks, guys!! Definitely going to frame Boo's, since she was the first home grown and our first GC. My goal is to have all the rabbits on the pedigree registered. Long term goal is to have them all registered AND granded, but that will definitely be a long term goal. haha

Thank you, guys! I hope to get Nora and Charlie registered at PaSRBA. Not sure if I'm keeping James or not, so unsure whether to bother with him. The only doe I'll have left that's not registered is Adeline, but she's leaving after her next litter so not too worried about it. I'm just glad that shows are starting back up again, and we'll be in full swing in March. YAY!! :happyrabbit:

Latest posts

Back