It's here......It's here......It's here...... (So EXCITED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
DSCN3320-1.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

Are you pleased with it?

Wow! That looks amazing. I like the addition of the tags hanging off the bottom.

Peg it's BEAUTIFUL! :heartbeat:

I forget what size did you get? I wish I would have gotten Buttercup just a little bigger. I'll know for next time.

Susan:apollo:

I've got to say that I keep going by and looking at it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Mark understood so well what I wanted.....he's excellent to work with. For my next one - I've ordered a painting of Bun Bun for Rosie's daughter Emily....since he was her first rabbit but he never made it to her. I think she's taken his death a bit hard. After that - I think I'm going to do 5 X 7 paintings of GingerSpice, Puck and SugarBear....

For the last 4 or so months of his life - Tiny spent 8-12 hours per day - under my desk....at my feet. Whenever I got upset - he would give me kisses. If he heard me laughing about something - he'd nudge me for a treat.

It seems only appropriate that his painting will go over my monitor - watching over me as I am in the office. He'll be just a few feet from the desk he loved so much....

Susan - my painting is a 9 X 12. I looked up the invoice....I paid $147 for it - that included the extra tag, the shipping, insurance, etc. Mark gave me a good price (with a discount) because I am having him do several paintings. I know that price might seem high to some....but it was well worth it to me and Mark let me make payments on it - and when I wasn't pleased with Miss Bea he reworked her coloring, etc. Mark loves rabbits and has a rabbit and he ENJOYS painting rabbits and I think it shows in his work.

For those who are wondering - here is his contact information:

[email protected]
Mark Kerley
LuckyRabbitStudio.com
859-803-3293
Fax: 859-441-1586

Thanks for letting me share my excitement here. I'll post the picture in Tiny's Rainbow Bridge thread too.

What many folks may not realize....is that the night Tiny took ill - I ONLY noticed it as soon as I did because I was in my office typing a note to Mark about this painting. Normally, I try to leave my office when my work shift is over - but that night - I was in here about 7:20 pm and I turned to look at Tiny and tell him I was ordering his painting - when I noticed he was in distress.

I do not know if he would've made it through till that Sunday if I had left the room and not come back in for several hours.....as I planned to do as soon as I was done typing to Mark.

So in a way, I feel like this portrait (and talking to Mark about it) - helped to extend Tiny's life by a few hours - so I had a chance to adjust to the idea of losing him .... and a chance to say "goodbye".

Ok...I'm bawling again...I'm such a cry baby.

But if I can't have my big boy back.....at least I can have this which just seems to represent him so well......Mark really captured a lot of the essence of Tiny and Miss Bea's relationship....and he put up with my stories and pictures and stuff so he could get to know Tiny too.....

My gosh Peg....that's just lovely...and the little tags really give it that little extra special touch tothe picture:)

Cheryl

I emailed Mark about my excitement and told him I'd love to write a testimonial for him and he is going to use this part of my email...

Here is what he said...

Already have a testimonial..."it was like you captured so much of Tiny's spirit and his gentleness and compassion and so much of the essence of who he was".

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back