It's finally May!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe it's already May. We had green grass yesterday and woke up to a blizzard, there was 8" of snow and sleet on the ground this morning.

I finally recieved my marks for school and I am relieved to see I have passed all my courses. There's no doubt that these last 2 semesters have been very trying with all the medical issues I have been dealing with in the last year, so I have been a little more worried than normal. Ironically my marks have been above my normal which I considerquite a feat!I will be working for the next 8 months and then I have only 4 months of school left, I am so excited!

I hope everyone is well!

AWESOME !!! way to go!!
I hear you on the weather, I wonder how long this Alberta weather is going to perplex, annoy, and mystify me? I woke up to slushy snow this morning...haha, and the bunny hint of the month is about overheating (obviously not alberta buns!)
Looking forward to two courses this month and work, a little fixing up of the balcony so Jez can have some outdoor time this year (finally) we moved to a place for her highness ;)
Hope everyone is doing great and their buns are even better!!

Latest posts

Back