It's crazy around here...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boss has been laying on the cart by the bunnies all morning. I had to.drag him back inside lol. I think he is.guarding them.

Aww I liked looking at all your furry kids. All adorable. :) The picture of your little Dutch in your jacket is so sweet!

*deep breath* neighbors dog came after the rabbits and my husbands boston male jumped him. The other dog weighs 80lbs and ours weighs 20. It did not end well, Alan (the boston) is doing OK, not out of the woods yet but nothing is broken just trying to get the swelling down and managing pain/risk of infection with medicine.

If it will ever stop raining I will be putting a 10x10x6 chainlink dog kennel around my rabbit pens for the time being.

Alrighty... Things have been hectic. Going to a show in Poplarville, MS this weekend and taking 2 rabbits I think. My black mini rex buck has some stray white hairs and injured a toenail so he won't be going.

But hopefully my new English Spots and my NZ whites will make weight for the show in Perry, GA

Latest posts

Back