IT'S A BOY!!!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been so busy and haven't had a chance to update...sorry. Well we found out a week ago that we are having a boy!!! I knew all along it was going to be a boy! His name will be William Elijah and we will call him Liam for short :) Here's a few pics from the ultrasound

I love how he is all kicked back and relaxing with his hands behind his head :)

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
April, no its not my first. I have a 3 year old little girl :) So one of each also. Ive heard some people say boys are easier and others say theyre not...what do you think?

Apebull

Reaction score
Rachel my daughter is 2 yrs 8 months older then my son. So it's pretty close to yours. She is now 10 and he's 7. I won't say that one is easier then the other, they are just different. My son is all boy and full of energy from the minute he wakes up till I make him go to bed at night. But you will soon find out that every kid is different and has there own unique challenges.

gentle giants

Reaction score
Congrats! Is this your first? I have nine year old boy/girl twins, and a four year old boy. Let me tell you, one boy is a little rowdy, two or more boys are a hurricane going through your house! LOL Be ready for daredevil stunts and lots of bumps and bruises.

whitelop

Morgan
Reaction score
Congratulations! I have a 15 month old son who is ALREADY covered in bruises! He is my first, so I don't know what is easier. But I know that I wouldn't trade my boy for a girl, I was made to be the mother of a boy. hahahaha. Boys are hilarious and craaaazzyy. A few days ago I caught my son trying to climb on a diaper wipe box trying get some of his toys on a upper shelf. Good luck with your boy!

Latest posts