It is my rabbits due date where are her babies???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out of this world bunnies

Reaction score
My rabbit is having her babies today i excpected to go out there this morning and she would have had them in the night? Should i be worried??

How many days is she? I don’t breed, but I doubt one day will be a problem, let’s keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

How many days is she? I don’t breed, but I doubt one day will be a problem, let’s keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.
today is her 30th day so babies should be here! she looks extremly hot when it really isn't that warm outside and is laying down right now, so hopefully babies soon

Nope sorry to say but rabbits due date is usually the 31st - that is the most common day so good luck and stay patient!

One day either side won’t hurt, hopefully you’ll wake up to some babies tomorrow!

Keep us updated!!! Yaaaaaaaay told you so :p hope everything goes ok with mum and babies

Hello! update to everyone she has started nesting today (i guess she is a late nester) and as of now has just pulled fur! So i am expecting the babies will come this evening!

Yaaaaay! Don’t forget to leave her alone till she’s done, most rabbits don’t like being disturbed

How is she and the babies???
Sadly we think she had a miss carriage or was just weird it was 7 days past the due date and made no more effort towards the nest and stopped showing any signs of pregnancy, so i have rebred her and today is her 4th day. BTW i bought her and the guy i got her from said she was most likely pregnant.

Sadly we think she had a miss carriage or was just weird it was 7 days past the due date and made no more effort towards the nest and stopped showing any signs of pregnancy, so i have rebred her and today is her 4th day. BTW i bought her and the guy i got her from said she was most likely pregnant.
Im so sorry keep me updated on her new litter :)

Latest posts

Back