It’s just me and my Flemmy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

>Bunny<

Reaction score
Hello! I’m Cayly (but you can call me Bunny), and I have just one rabbit who is very dear to me. Her name is Talullah (chosen by her foster owners). She is a Flemish Giant! She is also a rescued rabbit and came from an abandoned rabbit farm- many of her fellow rabbits didn’t make it or had to be put down. :(
She’s a real trooper and is now about 5 years old! Currently, she is sick and we couldn’t afford all her very expensive bills so she is staying with a family across the state so she can get the medical care she needs! That’s been very hard for me, but I’m glad she has lots of playmates at her temporary home!
I love rabbits with all my heart, and I’m excited to join the one community I’ve been missing for my whole life!

Hello! Welcome to the forum. I’d love to see a picture of Talullah. It’s so great that you put aside your own feelings to get her the care she needed! I’m sure it would’ve been a hard decision. I hope she gets better and gets to come back home to you.

Hello! Welcome to the forum. I’d love to see a picture of Talullah. It’s so great that you put aside your own feelings to get her the care she needed! I’m sure it would’ve been a hard decision. I hope she gets better and gets to come back home to you.
Thanks so much!!! Yes, here are some pictures.

Attachments

• BB8CCECE-386C-46AA-BAB4-07313383039E.jpeg
    BB8CCECE-386C-46AA-BAB4-07313383039E.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 25
  • E84E28B9-8A4C-4B65-AC3E-0101F93B755D.jpeg
    E84E28B9-8A4C-4B65-AC3E-0101F93B755D.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 25
Hello to another Flemish Giant owner. Bunnies and pet ownership responsibilities can cost money! 'Tis excellent your rescued heart-throb girl will get the medical care she needs.

Our rescued Flemish hangs out with hubby and follows him like a puppy would, also tooth purrs in hubby's arms when he's held. He's the reddish fawn color, too!

Bunny, your baby's outstretched feet pose on the comfort rug is a smilemaker!

I have always wanted a flemish rabbit but just do not have the equipment for one... When i move out from my parents i would love to get one!

I have always wanted a flemish rabbit but just do not have the equipment for one... When i move out from my parents i would love to get one!
You definitely should! They are super simple to take care of, plus they are a lot heartier given their size! They are also very friendly and adorable. Mine just has a pen and litter box (she is very good about using it) and is free to roam the kitchen and ‘dining room’, except overnight because she is a little bit of a naughty bunny. The only hard part is having enough food for them!!!!

You definitely should! They are super simple to take care of, plus they are a lot heartier given their size! They are also very friendly and adorable. Mine just has a pen and litter box (she is very good about using it) and is free to roam the kitchen and ‘dining room’, except overnight because she is a little bit of a naughty bunny. The only hard part is having enough food for them!!!!
How much does she eat per day? I am wanting a rabbit friend for Theo (not sure when I will adopt) and I really like Flemishes.

How much does she eat per day? I am wanting a rabbit friend for Theo (not sure when I will adopt) and I really like Flemishes.
She has two bowls (the size of the bowl is difficult to explain because it is in the shape of a carrot..) of mixed greens per day, and well as 2 quarter cups of pellets. The amount also depends from Flemmy to Flemmy since they vary in size so much and our vet helped us to find the correct amount. I’ll admit that at first we were giving her too much, and she was quite the spoiled rabbit. :p

Latest posts

Back