Is your bunny a high jumper?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about 2 hours from Madison, 30 minutes from Lancaster.....about an hour from Dubuque, IA. South eastern,Wisconsin. Where are you at?

Rodney likes to jump, mostly onto my bed. My bed is fairly high,so I was reallysurprised when he did it for the first time.

My bunnies are more runners, although they can jump pretty high too. They could jump the gate if they really wanted to (at least Tumble can), but they rarely try to. They're more content doing bunny 500's around the couch. :D

ornamentshrink.jpg

waitaminute.jpg

'Nuff said. :biggrin

:laugh: Look at Pipp!!!!!!

Loki's a jumper but only when he binkies or if he really, really misses seeing Fey and Sprite. Mocha's a runner/jumper/ tiny bit of fur on a pogo stick. Really that's what she looks like when she gets excited about jumping on the furniture! Fey's a runner/binkie bunny, and Sprite does what she needs to avoid being touched.:?

Devon can clear two NIC cubes (about 28 inches) without a running start:shock:

My male bunny is a jumper! :colors:I had him in a round pen thing outside one day and he jumped out and started running around our 5 acres, almost into the road, then almost into the neighbors where the dog wanted to (and would have) eaten him! :shock:He ran by me and I jumped on him lol. Last time he was outside without being on a leash or in a pen. Speaking of leashes I lost mine somewhere! :(

My 3 month old Marbles can clear 3 feet easily with no running start. He's been able to do this since he was around 7-8 weeks old. We've given up on the pile of things we created to keep him out of the kitchen. The only thing we managed to do was make it impossible for us to get there. Heh. Now he's exploring the book shelves.

Mocha is more of the runner. She's constantly doing the bunny 500 and finds the softest spots to land on (our flooring makes it difficult for them to break well) like my feet,and just recently discovered, Marbles' butt.

Eve wrote:
Rodney likes to jump, mostly onto my bed. My bed is fairly high,so I was reallysurprised when he did it for the first time.
One time i was in bed reading a book and....boom, there was Beans right in my face....i couldnt believe she could jump that high! As time went on I noticed she was a great jumper, she could jump over anything. She is also lighting fast though. Rice on the other hand is strictly a runner. Rarely see her jump at all.

I've got to say, my bunnies are vertically challenged. I am in the process of making them a ramp so that they can come up on the bed ;). Wesley used to jump up on the futon for veggies but Jordi has been teaching him how to be a ground bunny. They love to sprint at full speed though! Jordi has been teaching that to slow plodding Wesley as well!

Edit: PS. Pipp that pic made me laugh out loud!

Good picture Pipp. Where do you hide the treats? :agree

Pebbles is a runner. During her younger experiences she tried to jump a 2 foot pen and got hung upat the top with her front paws on oneside and her back paws on the other. Since then she never attempted to jump over things.

noivbl.jpg

noiibn.jpg

noiln7.jpg

noip2s.jpg

'Nuff said.' :biggrin Rainbows! :D

angieluv wrote:
Hi.. I'm sorry Nessal 487 I got involved in helping Peapoo's mom . I live in La Crosse which is southwest but I know where you are now.
Always see the sign to go to La Crosse going through Prairie Du chien..lol I know a couple of people who have gone to school up there.

Pristine cannot be put in a topless cage. She can jump over 3 feet high and has escaped several times.

Latest posts

Back