Is this normal for molting?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's August and it has been getting hotter here. The red spots are deff from the hair buster comb poor bun, I brushed him too hard and will be more careful in the future. he's shedding a lot this is my first experience with molting. Should I be worried?

Is he indoors and do you have A/C? Could you clarify your location on your profile? farmercity is too vague --- could be in any state or location.

Be gentle with the comb. Or just use your hand. Petting him and gently pulling on the loose fur can do well too.

Is he indoors and do you have A/C? Could you clarify your location on your profile? farmercity is too vague --- could be in any state or location.

Be gentle with the comb. Or just use your hand. Petting him and gently pulling on the loose fur can do well too.
He is indoors, and free roaming in my room in Illinois. We do have an A/C. It does get cozy in the afternoon so I turn on the fan. Will definitely be gentle from now on!

Latest posts

Back