Is this just a little pimple on my rabbit penis?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuonam

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I found something really strange at Loki. I was inspecting loki for maggots. Because its the season... and I found a white little pimple at his genitals. He just have 1 and I can't find anything else. And he is acting normal and happy! His eyes are good, mouth... eating normal and normal poop.

Do you guys know what it is? I never seen it before with him and he never met another bunny yet!! But this weekend he gets a girlfriend. 😁

Greetings Loki's owner

Attachments

• 20200609_202746.jpg
    20200609_202746.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200609_202758.jpg
    20200609_202758.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 21
Hi, how old is Loki, how long is he with you? Is he neutered and or you are going to breed him?
I would cancel this weekend date just in case.

It's a pustule, a bacterial skin infection with pus in it. Hopefully it's isolated and there aren't any others. It may resolve with topical treatment or systematic antibiotics may be needed.

Hi, how old is Loki, how long is he with you? Is he neutered and or you are going to breed him?
I would cancel this weekend date just in case.

Loki is one year and 5 months. Yes he is neutered for a year already. So im not going to breed him haha. I got him now since march. So I have him 3 months. It is just one pimple and can't find anything else.
He didn't had it for 2 weeks ago. And he is a free bunny inside my house. Thank you for your help!

It's a pustule, a bacterial skin infection with pus in it. Hopefully it's isolated and there aren't any others. It may resolve with topical treatment or systematic antibiotics may be needed.

Thank you for helping me. No there is just one. I checked his whole body. Its just 1 tiny pimpel I guess? I dont want to pop it... because its on his penis😶. And he is really scared. I already send the pictures to the vet. For just in case. Thank you for helpen me.

Don't even try to pop it. Not only would it be extremely painful but it could spread the infection to more than just his "skin" Unless a vet suggests otherwise I'd clean it up to once a day and leave it alone till gone

Don't even try to pop it. Not only would it be extremely painful but it could spread the infection to more than just his "skin" Unless a vet suggests otherwise I'd clean it up to once a day and leave it alone till gone
I checked it today... and its gone 🥰. We even visit the vet. And she told me it was nothing to fuss about. It was just a little pimple. So happy now. Thank you all for helping me!

Latest posts

Back