Is this binkying?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinmom

Reaction score
Is this what binkying is? Georgie wasdoing it when he was out for playtime tonight, and I finally remembered to charge my camera and have it with me!!

~Annie and Georgie Bunny

Awww ur bun is hhaapppyy eating his veggies- if only children could be like that lol!

When Benji first binkied I was terrified- I thought he was hurt, or maybe had something wrong with him. I asked everyone who I thought might know- no-one did. Someone suggested ants biting him, and I was so worried. I caught it on camera a few times- Benji leaping into the air and jerking in all directions, and then whizzing round and round banging into the walls, and showed it to people and they didn't know!!!!

And then FINALLY someone told me what it was!!! I was so relieved and so happy!!!!!
When Pippin first binkied I knew what it was lol and was really pleased.

Pippin kinda whizzes round the room, but Benji actually launches himself into the air too, totally clearing the tubes and houses in the run, and actually hit the top of his run once- I had to run out and check he was okay!!!!!!

Hehe...Georgie IS quite big! He's topping the scales around 8lbs now...BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG boy!!

I was kind of worried when I saw him doing that tonight...I was afraid that he was hurting himself somehow; kinda looked like he was having a seizure or something!

If you want to see some baby bunny binkies, check out this video that I made of my fosters are few weeks ago [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rlN50_GslCc[/ame]
In the middle of the video are a couple of spectacular baby binkies.

Aw, that brought a much-needed smile to my face! Georgie is precious!

When I got my first rabbit, Snuggy, I thought she was having convulsions or something! I was so relieved when I searched the web and found out about binkies!

Aww rabb1tmad...did you try clicking on it?? I can send you the link if you'd like!!

I'm SO happy that it's a normal -and happy!- thing...I was so worried!!

Osprey-- the video was adorable!

Chinmom - There is nothing to click on, for some reason it's not showing. In desperation I logged onto three different computers but still nothing! Purlease send the link :). I hold a special place in my heart for Georgie he is just beautiful. If I didn't live so far away I would bunnynap him!

I can see Ospreys link - they are sooooo adorable! I love watching bunny binkies. Starsky was out the other night and he was jumping all over the place, he must have done about 10 binkies in a row. I couldn't film it because the batteries were dead on the camera. Also, when I film the picture looks great on the camera but when I upload it to Photobucket it's too dark to see anything - does anyone else have this problem?

Thought you might like another Georgie video! Make sure your sound is on for this one...It shows how well he knows his name!

Hehe...forgot to attach the link!!

Awww how cute! What a smart cookie! Carmel knows her name too. Well, she knows her nickname--Bella--. When I call her, she will either race to the couch and jump up on my belly, or she will get so excited that she'll binky around the living room as fast as she can then hop onto my belly for pets. These lil guys never cease to amaze me, I just love em'!:inlove:

Latest posts

Back