Is this a Holland?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts_rabbits_2008

Reaction score
Hello I'm wondering if anyone thnks that hes aholland lop because when he sits up he looks almost like a holland buti'm not real sure as i have only seen pictures of them. Well here arethe pictures.

4Shadow.jpg

3Shadow.jpg

2Shadow.jpg

Thanks RObert

Robert,

He looks like a holland to me because of the ears and the blocky,squarelookinghead that you usually see on hollands. But he could bea holland cross of sumthun. Pamnock would know.

Cassandra

For show standards, Holland Lops must weigh lessthan 4 pounds. Of course, not every rabbit is a good exampleof it's breed and may be under or over weight.

Pam

Well when i was holding him i think that heweights prolly 4 or 5 pounds as hes not too heavy. Maybe ialready have a holland and just didn't know it i know the last time iasked i didn't have a very good pict. but lately when hessittin up he looks like one thats why i posted him up her again.

Thanks RObert

he looks like a holland. he is cute too!! i lovehis fur coloring. how old is he? Pipkin is a holland lop, she weighsabout 3 pounds, but she is on the small side.

~ cam

Looks like a blue holland lop. Not as common a colour as some of the others.

Latest posts

Back