Is she a Silver?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmicpixiedust

Reaction score
Hello! I won a bunny at the fair last Friday, and I'm very excited to have a wonderful life with my new baby. :bunny19

I was wondering if anyone could take a guess at what breed she is? My friend said she thinks she's a Silver. I've gathered that she's a tortoiseshell, but that's all I know. Also if anyone can tell if she's a young or old rabbit that would be awesome (I think she might be rather young) I read that it's almost impossible to tell the age of a bun, but even a guess would be awsome! I'll be taking her to the vet as soon as I can, but there are currently not any rabbit savvy vets in my area..so I'll have to travel.

Here's my little girl (who hated the camera flash xD)

TyfT7ud.jpg

There is a resemblance as far as type goes, but Silvers don't come in that color. I see the white flicking on her fur which is also found in that breed, but Silvers are a rare breed. I wouldn't expect her to be part Silver, but you never know. How much does she weigh?

She is definitely not a silver (they are pretty rare anyways)

Her coloring is Japanese harlequin. I would guess that's her breed also since she was won At a fair. Harlequins have a max weight of 9.5 lbs so if she doesn't get that big then she is a mix of some other breed

Latest posts

Back