Is my rabbit shedding?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit_person

Reaction score
My rabbits are losing random patches of hair but I don't think it's mites or lice because the skin isn't irritated or red and there's no scads or anything. I thought it was because they were stressed but I've done all I can to make a stress free environment. And my rabbits didn't shed like this last year so...... Does anybody know what's going on?

How old were your bunnies last year? If they were young they wouldn’t have melted/ or shed. Because they hadn’t shed there baby coat yet

My rabbits are losing random patches of hair but I don't think it's mites or lice because the skin isn't irritated or red and there's no scads or anything. I thought it was because they were stressed but I've done all I can to make a stress free environment. And my rabbits didn't shed like this last year so...... Does anybody know what's going on?
Can you take a picture of your bunny and what their fur looks like after the patches have come out?

It could possibly be worms. Have you checked their poo to see if there are any small translucent worms poking out?

Latest posts

Back